IPL Legend Murali Vijay's epic LOL moment .

rageaddict

You guys are not even fit to tie his shoe laces' date=' and you have courage to start thread on him? He is serving his motherland, made India proud with his 100. He looks like a model, is fit. How many of you guys step out of your home? You all are used to ACs and Keyboards. Achieve even 1% of Murali Vijay and I will salute you! He is my childhood hero and will remain so, you all are cribbing about just 1 run? He is not there as 12th man, guy also scores runs. He had very time time getting into squad, see his interview with his mom and if you have even bit of humanity you will forgive him. You all have oppurtunity to ignore him but please dont hate him, he is a gem of a person, very humble and down to earth, an asset to India. He is already robbed of a place in national team due to idiot Srikanth. Very unfortunate person, had he been born in some other country his talent would have been better utilised![/quote'] but he also had a brain fart...

Vilander, relax dude. These inter-team bantering is what keeps ICF an interesting place. Regarding the hate for M. Vijay by non-CSK fans, he is not alone. There are many players both in the Indian team (Jadeja, Sreesanth, Harby ...) and those who play for other IPL teams (YKP, ...) have been ridiculed to no end. Just chill. Give it back if you feel the need to, but don't take it too seriously or personally. :two_thumbs_up:
:giggle:

Vilander, relax dude. These inter-team bantering is what keeps ICF an interesting place. Regarding the hate for M. Vijay by non-CSK fans, he is not alone. There are many players both in the Indian team (Jadeja, Sreesanth, Harby ...) and those who play for other IPL teams (YKP, ...) have been ridiculed to no end. Just chill. Give it back if you feel the need to, but don't take it too seriously or personally. :two_thumbs_up:
Dont listen to Yoda vilander. No one insults your lungi and gets away with it! Please tighten your lungi and give it back to PK, dont let you lungi hung down and out to dry

Dont listen to Yoda vilander. No one insults your lungi and gets away with it! Please tighten your lungi and give it back to PK' date=' dont let you lungi hung down and out to dry[/quote'] how can he give back tightened lungi...he has to remove it first , then give it to PK...but i wonder what PK will do with lungi :hmmm:

Dont listen to Yoda vilander. No one insults your lungi and gets away with it! Please tighten your lungi and give it back to PK' date=' dont let you lungi hung down and out to dry[/quote'] what are you ranting ? if you really think i would care what people in this forum think my probable wardrobe is ? and if it is a lungi , how i would or would not be wearing it? and if it would in any way insult me or get me bothered ? then all i can say is " oh you really think so ". thanks for your 2 cents lad.

Thanks for the care mate. But i am absolutely least bothered by what goes around in the forum.

Tell us more about your Russian mafai-esque lifestyle. It is much more interesting' date=' :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] its better than your butt rape, drug addiction, dhandha life style kutha... :winky: Be careful they say once herpes hits it never leaves...:hatsoff:

how can he give back tightened lungi...he has to remove it first ' date=' then give it to PK...but i wonder what PK will do with lungi :hmmm:[/quote'] He seems to be a cyber stalker maan..never leaves me...he probably is a frustrated homo...wonder what he might do if he thinks he has a piece of my wardrobe