A bit late to the party but looks like Chennai Choohaas got owned?

The Outsider

the fact that they have won more championships than all other teams and the fact that this thread exists means ' date=' CSK are the true kings.[/quote'] Just like Aussies are still ODI champs, wonder why you celebrated India's win in the world cup then

Just like Aussies are still ODI champs' date=' wonder why you celebrated India's win in the world cup then[/quote'] Aussies are still no.1 WC was a tourny which we won. Indians are not world champions in my book. We are world cup champion. It is still Aussie rules ODIs.

Aussies are still no.1 WC was a tourny which we won. Indians are not world champions in my book. We are world cup champion. It is still Aussie rules ODIs.
It's good that most people don't go by your book. World Champions are the ones who win the World Cup just like it's in soccer where Spain are the World Champions currently. As per your logic SA was "World Champions" in mid to late 90s :giggle:

Yeah' date=' unfortunately, I was away on the long weekend and could not enjoy the Mahaan Model Madraasi Murali's catch live in action. :(([/quote'] i notice u were online until 1 clock that day when csk lost :hmmm:

Just like Aussies are still ODI champs' date=' wonder why you celebrated India's win in the world cup then[/quote'] so you are saying CSK are like the aussies so they are hated, KKR are like pakistani so are mad after winning, MI are like Indians rich and spoilt