Hello comrades I m back from India

Don

Yup after two months and a bit, i m finally back in Scotland, just in time for India Vs Scotland at Glasgow. Absoultely thrilled the way our team has played in this england series, watched most of it and loved every second of it. India was fabulous, coudlnt have had more fun. Went to so many places Mumbai, Delhi, Mahabaleshwar, Panchgini, Khandala, Ahemedabad, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda, Jaipur, Marwad, Ajmer, Merath, Nainital, Massourie, Haridwar, Dehradoun and finally Goa. Virtually covered the entire Western India. (pics coming ur way soon). Travelled on a steamboat, strawboat, paddlerboat, elephants, camels, horses, buses (Ranging from Vovlos to Stat etransport crapboxes), trains, cycles, metros. Must've racked up over 10000 kilometers on the move. India was a great learning curve, having gone their now in my adolescence, unterstood the tradations, the eco-social systems, the fanaticism over small things, just the organsied chaos, sheer life of it all. It was simply terrific. Just a small word of congrats on this absoultely fabulous new look of ICF. Hearty congrats to all those who are involved in working with it all Ravi, Varun all the mods BB, Gambit, Shwetabh, Dhondy. You've really made this a stunning place, true home of a Indian cricket fan.

Hello rajeev. Ive been very good thanks, yourself? great work with the videos. Keep it up man. Hey gambo! How are u mate. Delhi was fantastic, Went to all the tourist spots in city, went to karims for dinner, and did shopping in Connaught Place. Sat in Metro as well, a great way to travel. So yeah delhi was fun. Cheers Blue. THanks Cricketics. No the mangoes seasons off for now. So i didnt bring any back. But i had a lot of them when I was there. Its my fav fruit.

Welcome home dude, good to see you posting again.

Went to so many places Mumbai' date=' Delhi, Mahabaleshwar, Panchgini, Khandala, Ahemedabad, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda, Jaipur, Marwad, Ajmer, Merath, Nainital, Massourie, Haridwar, Dehradoun and finally Goa. Virtually covered the entire Western India. (pics coming ur way soon)..[/quote'] Wow ! That is one hell of a trip you had. Exhausted ? I'd definitely be. How long did you stay in each city ?

hmmm' date=' welcome back.. did u bring Indian mangoes from India??? i am asking this cauz of one of my american friend went to India this summer and he brought Indian mangoes.. hence asking..[/quote'] How did he do that ? A friend of my parents' packed a few boxes of mithai and some mangoes, but he was told by the security staff that he couldn't take them on board with the carry-on luggage or even get them checked in with the cargo. He had to leave them behind. But then again...this was at IGI in New Delhi; where the staff are always rude and love to p*ss around with you.

Hi sorry for the delayed reply. Jus been extremely busy with organising stuff now that i am back here. Gonna be like that for a week now. Bust promise you pics and a report after the 20th. i become free then. At predz i didnt stay much in some cities like day or 2 but obviously stayed more at some other places where i had my temporary base like delhi, mumbai and ahmedabad. hell yeah i am totally exhausted. But making a fast recovery.