The Narendra Modi thread

1983-2011

The Narendra Modi thread  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

TBH, this majority/minority equation does not apply to us. India cannot be compared with any other civilized country, in fact any other country for that matter. Our political system is such that politics is entirely polarized. Certain parties thrive on vote-bank politics. I doubt that they have any concerns for the minorities however, they go to any length to appease them. If this behavior changes, the fundamental divide will automatically diminish. If our system is impartial then the extremist behavior of right wing will certainly tone down as well. I think majority population has nothing against minorities. But when so much of a dirty politics is being played by parties like Congress, SP and many others, its unfair to expect that BJP should play a fair game. If these pseudo-sec start working against the leaders who represent minorities then problem will be solved quickly. They are the biggest culprits. They misguide their own community, they are the ones who do not want minority to grow as a part of society. None of these leaders have ever worked on getting better education or better justice for their community. They would rather keep them exploiting by rubbing their religious sentiments and continue to keep the tension alive. It works in favor of certain parties. It is unfortunate that majority even does not understand this dilemma and now they also play the same game, and poor people remain in camps even after weeks since the incident happened.

India is the ONLY country where crap like this happens, i.e. the minority basically holds the majority at ransom. Forced conversions happen to the majority by the minority.The majority's religious sentiments are attacked ad nauseam by the minority. Now you can never even imagine anything closely similar happening in Pakistan, you think a Hindu mob in Karachi can get away with accosting and harassing a Muslim girl and live to see the moon that night? Or Raja Ravi Varma painting a portrait of the Holy Prophet (SAW) in the name of art? No, but in India yes they can with gay abandon.

India is the ONLY country where crap like this happens, i.e. the minority basically holds the majority at ransom. Forced conversions happen to the majority by the minority.The majority's religious sentiments are attacked ad nauseam by the minority. Now you can never even imagine anything closely similar happening in Pakistan, you think a Hindu mob in Karachi can get away with accosting and harassing a Muslim girl and live to see the moon that night? Or Raja Ravi Varma painting a portrait of the Holy Prophet (SAW) in the name of art? No, but in India yes they can with gay abandon.
Hehe, forget Pakistan... Can even a Hindu Artist in India paint a portrait of their Prophet ? Such a p@ssified community that hides under the skirt of secularism to hide their impotency.

Honestly' date=' I prefer Tendulkar worshipers to NaMo-onas. Pro-article reaction : Great article, waah waah, what a orator, Bharat Maata ki JAi, Modi should be the next PM. Con-article reaction : Sill article, no substance, congressi goon, pseudo secular, 1984 riots, Gandhi from Italy, Pappu Nautanki.[/quote'] :haha: What's more idiotic is that there is plenty of posts which you simply choose to give your "silent treatment" and yet you talk more moral terms. As for detractors like yourself, the whole world is around yourself and nothing else matter. A quick evident is the majorities and other communities whom are perceived as negligible. Thus, it's always difficult when you are already stuck in delusional land and terms.

Once again absolutely no reply to the points raised in the article but one liners. Modi fan boyism has gone beyond even sachin worship in India
Are you blind or are you again choosing to run away from evidence and thus simply ignoring or being silent on them? The so called issue has already been addressed and really nonsense with full sensationalism . It's up to you to make up for mind on what actually you want.

Am sure according to you either the whole burning incident should have never been made public or brushed away as an accident to keep the " Peaceful minority community " safe and secure .
Ouch. It's clear for the pseudo secularists, they can go any heights to defend using all the dirty and extreme tricks. Already here, we have seen on how certain users talking about how majorities and minorities like Sikhs do not matter and thus secularism is restricted to one simple dimension for them. Also, recently heard one talking on tv about how Godhra train incident was sponsored by the state government to make it as an excuse afterwards. See, any foolish heights. Actually, the train burning definitely shows where our country stand as how it was presented accidentally just to please/save few and in name of "sickularism". Certainly this train burning investigation deserves a rightful and unbiased look. Especially when we love having investigations for everything, why does this one always missing and not given any attention?

Ouch. It's clear for the pseudo secularists, they can go any heights to defend using all the dirty and extreme tricks. Already here, we have seen on how certain users talking about how majorities and minorities like Sikhs do not matter and thus secularism is restricted to one simple dimension for them. Also, recently heard one talking on tv about how Godhra train incident was sponsored by the state government to make it as an excuse afterwards. See, any foolish heights. Actually, the train burning definitely shows where our country stand as how it was presented accidentally just to please/save few and in name of "sickularism". Certainly this train burning investigation deserves a rightful and unbiased look. Especially when we love having investigations for everything, why does this one always missing and not given any attention?
Because secularism has become an ideology. So you see these "fundamentalist secularists" which is an oxymoron in some sense. To me secular is akin to liberal. It is lack of religious ideology or discrimation and absence fundamentalism. It is belief in democracy, rule of law and reasoning / evidence. What we see in India certainly, and definitely on the site , is that secularist are picking and choosing which incidents and persons to release the vitriol on which to provide "silent treatment" ( to pick your phrase ) to. Which is rather sad, because that is communalism in my book and just as divisive lets say a far right Togadia is. India has to be a secular country. But secularism can't be belief system or ideology. It simply has to stem from rule of law and not appeasement.

Well tbh worshipers i.e. blind devotess and blind haters are getting on my nerve. To be a great informed democracy, neither of them will help us. I am seriously beginning to get similar feel to how Imran was built up by his fanboys. Of course, I will not compare Modi and Imran. One of them had a track record. But it is always useful if one can practice what one preaches. Rarely happens though.
Why is that his and only his, each and every sentence is dissected to the the pieces to find loopholes even if there isn't any. Why is that only in his state, when talked of development people start doing nitpicking and dismissing everything than giving balanced credit to him. Why is that people start moaning when he says a thing that is not related to development. Yes there are his fanboys, but there are lots of Congis suffering from Namo-nia.

Why is that his and only his, each and every sentence is dissected to the the pieces to find loopholes even if there isn't any. Why is that only in his state, when talked of development people start doing nitpicking and dismissing everything than giving balanced credit to him. Why is that people start moaning when he says a thing that is not related to development. Yes there are his fanboys, but there are lots of Congis suffering from Namo-nia.
Well for most of them I have stated what I think in my previous post. There is nothing really you can discuss with fundamentalist. However, in some cases, esp. Nitish Kumar, there seems to be clear cut case of envy or jealousy. I wish he could have hid it better. Sad for a potentially great CM

Once again absolutely no reply to the points raised in the article but one liners.
Saar, there is a thread on that in chit chat, do look up the 10 parameters that were utilized to decide on the 'development' rankings. You could have 2 hr daily power supply, 1 hr daily water supply & dirt roads as your highways, it wouldn't figure in those rankings.

Well tbh worshipers i.e. blind devotess and blind haters are getting on my nerve. To be a great informed democracy, neither of them will help us. I am seriously beginning to get similar feel to how Imran was built up by his fanboys. Of course, I will not compare Modi and Imran. One of them had a track record. But it is always useful if one can practice what one preaches. Rarely happens though.
Right on - rest assured when the secular baaja (in seemingly irrelevant places) goes off next this post should come across in the mind.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 3,424
User Name 	Posts
Sachin=GOD 	485
The Outsider 	296
Dexter Morgan 	276

top 3 secularist on ICF :cheer:

And they say Modi has blind fanboys, while his detractors are top 3 posters in this thread. :hysterical: 1983-2011 will be having the most no of threads merged in this mega thread. :giggle:

Southward Ho for Narendra Modi!

AHMEDABAD: Last month, BJP's Tamil Nadu unit approached Narendra Modi with a request to address a closed-door gathering of youth workers in Madurai. When Modi asked the local leaders about the size of the crowd, one of them told him it could be in the region of 3,000-5,000 — considered quite decent given the fact that BJP does not have much strength on the ground there. A week later, the same set of TN leaders called up to say the venue was now shifted to the railway ground in Trichy. Reason: preliminary response suggested the crowd would be much bigger. The rally on September 26 turned out to be historic, comparable to some big rallies that the DMK and AIADMK have held here. Earlier in the day, Modi addressed sizeable gatherings when he went to wish Mata Amritanandamayi in Amritapuri on her 60th birthday, and Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram. He spoke a bit in both Tamil and Malayalam that day. Insiders say even Modi is amazed by the response he got in the south, beginning with Hyderabad on August 11 where the five-rupee entry fee at the rally conjured up a frenzy. Chandrababu Naidu is gravitating towards Modi, and Jaganmohan Reddy is also cozying up, keeping the Andhra and Telangana equations completely open. Modi's popularity has surprised even close ally J Jayalalithaa. She is aware that hectic negotiations are on with superstar Rajinikanth to become the BJP's face here. Like in AP, the BJP had not opened its account in TN in the last two parliamentary elections and Modi is keen to change this in 2014. Even in Kerala the party has virtually no presence.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Southward-Ho-for-Narendra-Modi/articleshow/23376419.cms