India 'A' to tour New Zealand in September 2012

What should count more? Bisht's 100 and 60 in irani Trophy vs Ishant' date=' Umesh and Ojha (an almost Indian test attack) or Rayudu's 105 vs the Kiwis bowlers here?[/quote'] I'll vote for Rayudu. This wicket surely has more sting than the Indian wicket had. And Umesh was quite ordinary there; I liked Ishant on the first morning though. Also, Bisht's century looked better because most of his teammates were ordinary. Here, Rayudu is playing alongside some top Indian performers who are struggling continuously. But Bisht looked solid other than short balls. How good did Rayudu look here?
Not right now. Lets see what he does this season.
Will totally depend on the kind of wickets he gets to play at his home ground SMS, Jaipur. Generally has always been a patta, but given that Rajasthan batting is slightly weaker in absence of Chopra, we may see sporting wickets at Jaipur. Should help Chahar. Additionally, last season Chahar looked to have rushed his comeback from that elbow injury. Looks fitter now and seems to have added strength. Expect him to get better under Pringle.
I'll vote for Rayudu. This wicket surely has more sting than the Indian wicket had. And Umesh was quite ordinary there; I liked Ishant on the first morning though. Also, Bisht's century looked better because most of his teammates were ordinary. Here, Rayudu is playing alongside some top Indian performers who are struggling continuously. But Bisht looked solid other than short balls. How good did Rayudu look here?
Watched the innings in patches. Looked compact and handled short pitch bowling well. He did play and miss a lot early in his innings though. But overall a very good knock.
Will totally depend on the kind of wickets he gets to play at his home ground SMS, Jaipur. Generally has always been a patta, but given that Rajasthan batting is slightly weaker in absence of Chopra, we may see sporting wickets at Jaipur. Should help Chahar. Additionally, last season Chahar looked to have rushed his comeback from that elbow injury. Looks fitter now and seems to have added strength. Expect him to get better under Pringle.
Mayrick Pringle did well with Pankaj Singh last season in terms of gaining pace and refining his action.
Vinay Kumar is better than other seamers? This is what happens with Indian fans. When you play a player they cry to drop him and bring someone else back. The moment he is back and fails' date=' they vanish from the scene. Vinay Kumar failed to take wickets in ODIs against NZ A. He is a failure![/quote'] In what universe is 0/18 off 9; 1/34 off 10 and 3/36 off 10 a failure?? EDIT: Watching Ahmed bowl for the first time. Looks good.