Kerala Express Watch Thread

I actually think credit must go to Sreesanth in this matter! It was a potentially lucrative move and being a team player I am sure he would have shared the cash around with the team! Shane Warne once said that the IPL gives players who would otherwise be on the dole a chance he said until IPL came along Kamran Khan was chopping up wood trying to make a living, Sree has understood that and tried in his own way to help his less illustrious teammates.

I actually think credit must go to Sreesanth in this matter! It was a potentially lucrative move and being a team player I am sure he would have shared the cash around with the team! Shane Warne once said that the IPL gives players who would otherwise be on the dole a chance he said until IPL came along Kamran Khan was chopping up wood trying to make a living' date=' Sree has understood that and tried in his own way to help his less illustrious teammates.[/quote'] so D_TW is back....

Shantakumaran Sreesanth, a corrupt piece of filth. Good riddance. But who knows how many of our top players are at it? We love to have a go at the Pakistanis but here we have a guy who was in our World Cup team just 2 years ago exposed as a filthy cheat.

I actually think credit must go to Sreesanth in this matter! It was a potentially lucrative move and being a team player I am sure he would have shared the cash around with the team! Shane Warne once said that the IPL gives players who would otherwise be on the dole a chance he said until IPL came along Kamran Khan was chopping up wood trying to make a living' date=' Sree has understood that and tried in his own way to help his less illustrious teammates.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
This thread is for all Sreesanth fans who believe in his talent and passion for team India. We will monitor and post on all his games to assess his progress and hopefully celebrate his return for the Aus tour. Let us not forget, if you exclude Ishant's minnow bashing bowling stats in WI, Sreesanth and Ishant have similar bowling averages. Ranji Trophy Plate League - Group A Vidarbha v Kerala He struggled in this match and returned figures of 1-119. Poor economy too. I suspect he has yet to adapt as he doesn't play much Ranji and mainly plays international matches. Things will improve. Couple of his recent twitter quotes: In nagpur ..the city whr I made I debut for india in tests n one-day cricket..very lucky n superb city ..iam here for my ranji- trophy match Sweet gesture by a genuine fan.. Thanks a lot Hope to see the return of the world cup winner (unlike Praveen, Ishant :giggle:) as soon as possible! Santhakumaran+Sreesanth+2011+ICC+World+Cup+r_fD1fqmy6bl.jpg
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: