Harbhajan English County Performance Monitor

not good from midget and msd..:headshake:
Ashwin fans are mad :cantstop: He will probably bully Ashwin out of the team, with his reputation performing in T20s will get him Test recall. Hopefully that will give him the confidence to return to form. Potential ability wise he is the best spinner in India atm so nice to see him back. I wanted him to play 1 ranji season first but o well.
Ashwin fans are mad :cantstop: He will probably bully Ashwin out of the team, with his reputation performing in T20s will get him Test recall. Hopefully that will give him the confidence to return to form. Potential ability wise he is the best spinner in India atm so nice to see him back. I wanted him to play 1 ranji season first but o well.
How did he perform in IPL T20?
So Sreesanth's track record (if he wasn't in T20 Cup in 2009) - played 2 world tourneys and won 2 :omg: I say get him in ASAP. Somebody pick up the phone and call DTW :call:
yeah get him n bench him,how does it matter if its Dinda or Sreesanth:giggle:
It is most promising to see him improving over time. If he was succeeding from the start' date=' then we'd know the level is too low but he struggled initially and is regaining form.[/quote'] level is certainly too low.even Adil Rashid picks up wickets there.if thier test team cant play spin,what chance does counties have its just that Bhajji's form was too bad even for that level.now seems to hv worked them out.
level is certainly too low.even Adil Rashid picks up wickets there.if thier test team cant play spin' date='what chance does counties have[/quote'] Their Test team can't play spin? They played Mishra and Harbhajan himself with ease in the Test series. Shillingford and Narine were also played comfortably. Do not confuse not being able to play spin in the subcontinent with not being able to play spin. In England, English batsmen can play spin just fine. Rashid averages 39 this year with the ball. His career FC average is 35.