Shame On You Bcci

:rofl: You are the Appam Chu*** of this forum. Dawood, Tiger Memom can remain in India and do their bakch*** Waah re waah India!
You idiot 60 years ago there was no Dawood and Tiger in India its not as if they started creating problems since the birth of padosi nation.
too bad she would never let u near her just 'coz u belong to a diff religion...even if u were hrithik roshan...n that's the hard truth...trust me I tried :((
Rabbani..she secretly wishes she could immigrate to India, only if she did she would be stonned to death by the village court mullahs on her way back after getting denied entrance into india. But alas she will never know a real man. :cantstop: Apparenty pakis have been begging pretty effectively with Ind govt and BCCI, it was obvious that they would succeed in begging eventually, since their powers of persuasive begging is unmatched in the world. Their skills have been honed to the best in the world begging class by their perennial kiss assing of uncle sam. :icflove: BTW most of paki posts in this thread are ragepoopmp1.jpg

Is the kangress looking for a few blasts before the next election? As things stand now they have no chance in an election. But if there is large scale lack of secuirty, Mumbai style attacks, Suicide Bombers etc, they can come back on the 'We provide security and stability plank. So why not let a few 'Cricket fans' in?

I meant your players will be enjoying our hospitality for free food and accomdoation dont tell players who tour india pay for their own expenses.
Abey kyu rota hey... BCCI will make billions, us mai sey 4 paisey nikal k laga daina...
Abey kyu rota hey... BCCI will make billions' date=' us mai sey 4 paisey nikal k laga daina...[/quote'] Pakistan touring India or dont doesnt have any effect on BCCI finances after few begging scenes by your president and pcb the weak spineless India govt agreed for the tour to resume Its not about crying why should be pakistan cricket team allowed in India for a full tour after what Pakistani terrorists did to innocent people in mumbai.

SInce there so much heat on this thread already, let me add some more to it "Yeah ! We Will Be Playing Cricket With Pakistan Again As that line from Poltergeist goes “They are here.” Or more precisely, as the line from Poltergeist 2 goes “They are back.” As predictable as a Veena Malik publicity stunt, as inevitable as a Shahid Afridi retirement, as irresistible as a Musharaff speech, and as destructive as Nargis Fakhri’s acting. Pakistan is back here. And this time they are not coming in a boat. For those of you who don’t know yet, India will, if we are to believe the good news, resume cricketing (we have been playing other sports with them though) ties with our friendly neighbor, where “hero Ajmal Kasabe”, according to a band from that country itself. And IPL will once again be graced by the presence of the great Pakistanis. Not a bad idea, some may say, because after the amateurish spot-fixing misadventure of the last edition, professional guidance from the experts is needed if only to show the novices how it is to be done. So let the Asha Aman commence with a “Arre so jao naheen to gadda zameen pe beecha do” (GoW 2 reference) passion. The usual bromide one gets to hear in this context, from the Aman ki Asha or Asha ki Aman crowd is that sports should be delinked from politics. Well and good I wonder but if that is a general principle, why were South African sportsmen debarred from participating in all competitive sports for decades? Why were those who went on rebel tours treated as mercenaries and sell-outs rather than as heroes who took a stance against the politicization of sports? Why indeed? Now South Africa, because of the racial nature of its laws and institutions (and no one condones racism), was the world’s problem. Hence the sanctions were more or less universal and morally never questioned. Pakistan is primarily India’s. It is a country that has waged continuous overt and covert war against India and while realpolitik constrains us from actually taking Pakistan on in a field of battle (the human costs would be just too immense), as normally happens in history when one side wages battle without apology, there is really no reason why we should be “Tohfa Kubool Ho” extra gracious and try to save Pakistan’s floundering cricketing infrastructure which desperately needs an infusion of cash. No real reason that is. I absolutely get why those in power want resumption of cricketing ties under the guise of “normalization of relations” and “people to people contact” (which I believe should be a ministry under the great Bhatt since no one has done more with regards to people to people contact than this champion of cross-border koochikooing). There is good money to be made on the Indian side (BCCI as we all know are never shy of making a bit of green) and no matter how many uber-patriotic messages people share on Facebook regarding not forgetting Mumbai and remembering Saurabh Kalia, ultimately Indians do come to watch Pakistanis play (and great cricketers they are, at least some of them) just as they go weak-kneed over Atif Aslam (not so great singer as he is). I mean look at me. After all this hot air, I am pretty sure I will be tuning into IPL 6 as old “Hinduon ki zehniyaat” Sohail Tanveer bowls off the wrong foot and Afridi, he who cannot decide how old he is or the nature of Hindus, hits a few sixes. So, honestly, who am I to say anything?" http://greatbong.net/2012/07/17/yeah-we-will-be-playing-pakistan-again/

When US commandos can go into Pakistan to nab and kill bin Laden without even informing Pakistan.How come Indian govt keeps begging Pakistan courts to punish the guilty for 26/11. Indian govt has no transparency when it comes to Pakistan and for that matter any Terrorist attacks perpetuated on Indian soil.How can we blame anybody else. When heinous acts like 26/11 are committed in front of everybody,Govt of India instead of this political mumbo jumbo needed to act fast and decisive but it failed miserably. If it has proof on those attacks why are they waiting for some other country's court to deliver justice.It could have taken the same route of US after 9/11 instead of all this nonsense which has happened in last four years and shown the world who is the real culprit , I dont think anyone would have any gripes if did that but it chose sit on its ass. We still have no idea who the real culprits are, govt can say all they want about LET and some xyz did all this on news channels. Until they do something in action I don't believe a thing which comes of these politicians or any officials for that matter. If it cant protect its citizens on their own home soil then govt is useless and still what is worse even after four years no justice has been served . Who knows how many of our own are involved in this. Politicians have been using cricket as a jingoistic tool when something happens oh stop cricketing ties and restart after everything cools down. Unless we see transparency from govt, it does not make an iota of difference if they play cricket or not.
If India did what US did, the whole of Pak and China will unite against India is a nuclear war. And the world will blame us 'slumdogs' starting a world war. Its not easy being India mate, we have to accept what we can and what we can not do. unilaterally attacking pak is something India can not do, we do not have escalation dominance on Pak and China,US has escalation dominance over Pak, but not over Iraq for instance. If US or Israel attack iraq its WW3; Similarly if India attacks pak its WW3 not vice versa sadly. What india and indians need to do is grow a pair as a society and accept that pakis and pakiland are qualified and proven hostiles. Hostiles that need to be studied, planned against, monitored , countered not cajoled,or coersed or diplomatically engaged or play cricket with or invite sexy hina khar forsome party and fun at 10 janpath with..
Last time in Kargil war Pak was humiliated by India if China can help Pak then Israel can help India too if Pakistan thinks of destroying India India can do the same .
Don't talk BS. India has to protect itself. When you have such glaring incompetence in security I can't see how blaming anyone is possible.
Don't talk BS. India has to protect itself. When you have such glaring incompetence in security I can't see how blaming anyone is possible.
How can we not blame one some country is hell bent on destroying India .Yes security incompetencies are there there is no smoke without fire.
SInce there so much heat on this thread already, let me add some more to it I mean look at me. After all this hot air, I am pretty sure I will be tuning into IPL 6 as old Å©induon ki zehniyaat Sohail Tanveer bowls off the wrong foot and Afridi, he who cannot decide how old he is or the nature of Hindus, hits a few sixes. So, honestly, who am I to say anything?" http://greatbong.net/2012/07/17/yeah-we-will-be-playing-pakistan-again/
Did not realise that you are the greatbong. but anyway dont take your worth for granted dude, make sure that you speak your mind to everyone you meet, every drop counts, if pakis play i am not watching.