Desi Posers

maniac

On 7/23/2012 at 2:12 PM, maniac said:

All my life hated posers I am not talking about desis enjoying western music or films in general but have you come across some dumb f**** posers who say they enjoy death metal just because they think it is cool....beleive me f*****s have a thick as hell Indian accent(which I am proud of having BTW) and it p*****s me off when I see them have a conversation about SlipKnot and some other s**** a*** band. and My tirade is not just against men also women,some of them think they are so cool because they can't speak Hindi ...beleive me I have come across lot of such b**** in Bombay,Bangalore,etc....:WTF: not just b*****,but some a** h*** too...Looks like they live in the Matrix of HBO and Star movies and the world they live in is an alternate reality.... Met this stoner once who said Matrix was the best movie ever....asked the POS to explain it to mee and fot the next few mins had to listen to the **** that came out of his mouth......saala Bh** Ch** trying to act cool....the sample size is way too big beleive me,have lot more stories about c*** like these..... I have seen people who thiink a movie is great because it has 8-9 rating or 80-90% approval on rotten tomatoes,......They probably watched the movie with the intention that it was already good or to be part of the so called 'cool F**** gang' .....Beleive meI ran into some Desi posers who said Woody Allen was a great director....Can you beleive it...How the f**** does his f**** sensibility appeal to us when our own films are filled with enough mush(Enjoyed midnight in Paris personally though) I mean I don't personally care if someone appreciates stuff wholeheartedly but I am sad to say lot of Poser Pos around which makes my f**** blood boil.... Ps:My f***** tooth is killing me

WTF.  I like this version of Maniac a lot better than current one.   I think old age is turning this whine into whinegar:p:

6 minutes ago, velu said:

i like megadeth  :musicman::clap2:

I like that new Ed Sheeran song and I heard it yesterday about 20 times...does that make me any less cool? In fact going to play it again.

I don't care what you listen to...I am talking about posers who pick a genre like

hey look at my fking face I love gangsta rap....

hey look at me I am

a metal head....

bro I loved AC/DC/Metallica before they sold out....

you like latest pop songs hahaha you idiot..

why the fk can't I enjoy everything and anything that sounds melodious...why the fk not...that's the type I hate and real hate.

This is like ouuu I like tessst cricket...it's so classy...IPL is crap...T20 sucks balls....it's cricket morons just enjoy it.

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

I like that new Ed Sheeran song and I heard it yesterday about 20 times...does that make me any less cool? In fact going to play it again.

I don't care what you listen to...I am talking about posers who pick a genre like

hey look at my fking face I love gangsta rap....

hey look at me I am

a metal head....

bro I loved AC/DC/Metallica before they sold out....

you like latest pop songs hahaha you idiot..

why the fk can't I enjoy everything and anything that sounds melodious...why the fk not...that's the type I hate and real hate.

This is like ouuu I like tessst cricket...it's so classy...IPL is crap...T20 sucks balls....it's cricket morons just enjoy it.

i think you are really high after watching Jr.NTRs Jai Lava Kusa :phehe: