Game of Thrones (TV Spoilers allowed, Book spoilers not allowed)

Rajiv

Jon Snow is dead. Multiple interviews with directors and producers have confirmed it, except GRM himself who has said that dead doesn't really mean dead, LOL! There is a chance Stannis is alive since they didn't actually show him dead.
IF the director's do plan to surprise people by keeping Snow alive (maybe he will be gravely injured but not dead or Melissandre will resurrect him or through some other means) then they obviously will keep telling that he is done with the show and that there are no plans to have him back and so on. I really don't think he is done - he is one of the most important characters and there are lots of things about his character left to be revealed (like his parents) so I'm pretty sure he will be there next season. Stannis also might be alive. Whenever some major character has died they have shown his/her dead body - they didn't do that in his case. Also, he told Brienne to do her duty. Her duty was to save Sansa so she might think that exchanging Stannis for Sansa might be a way of fulfilling her duty :hmmm:

Am I the only guy who wants to see Cersei go into mega ***** mode and destroy that Nun? So now officially every stark(including theon who grew up with them) are possibly dead or handicapped(Bran and Arya)...what happened to the youngest stark...does it matter? Anyway I liked the episode...GOT is not GOT without killing of charecters we like and then create someone else that we care about before killing them off. If it kept everyone's interest after Red wedding than I am sure it will survive the death of Jon Snow
I don't know, we care much more about Jon than we did about the other Starks. Let's face it. It was half expected as he was walking off. Seemed fishy . Still, I nearly cried . It's hard to care about the series now. Yes I do want FrankenMountain to destroy the high sparrow

^Who's the tall guy behind Margery Tyrell ?
From Front to back: Sansa Stark, Varys, Samwell Tarly, Davos Seaworth, Margaery Tyrell, Brienne of Tarth, Arya Stark, Theon Greyjoy, Melisandre, Gilly Sophie Turner (Sansa) Conleth Hill (Varys) John Bradley (Sam Tarley) Liam Cunningham (Davos) Natalie Dormer (Margery Tyrell) Conan Maisey Williams (Arya) Alfie Allen (Theon) Carice Van Houten (Melisandre) Hannah Murray (Gilly) Sophie Turner is so beautiful and tall :woot: still looks a little sore :cantstop: Gilly is hot too!

IF the director's do plan to surprise people by keeping Snow alive (maybe he will be gravely injured but not dead or Melissandre will resurrect him or through some other means) then they obviously will keep telling that he is done with the show and that there are no plans to have him back and so on. I really don't think he is done - he is one of the most important characters and there are lots of things about his character left to be revealed (like his parents) so I'm pretty sure he will be there next season. Stannis also might be alive. Whenever some major character has died they have shown his/her dead body - they didn't do that in his case. Also, he told Brienne to do her duty. Her duty was to save Sansa so she might think that exchanging Stannis for Sansa might be a way of fulfilling her duty :hmmm:
No way Stannis is alive 1) Having lost everything I see no future story for him. He is nothing without an army or influence. Does he run with Sansa and Reek? Seems out of character. Does he go to the wall? Why would they accept him without his power. Does he go adventuring with Brienne? There is nothing he can do without his red woman 2) The producers have said that did not show him dying as a respect to his character. For other characters like Ned, Robb, Oberyn, their death were shocking twists so viewers needed that shock of seeing them being killed. Stannis had already lost everything and was a dead man walking. There s no point showing him getting killed 3) Brienne also swore to kill Stannis before she promised Cathelyn to bring her daughter back safe. She expressly made Catheyln promise that she will not prevent her from killing Stannis. As a former kingsguard her duty is to avenge Renly too