Yamuna Expressway opened

Sir john

Lol before someone comes and say "he's changing lanes." Where's the indicator light?
DonÃÕ get me started on that, 90% of amreekans donÃÕ use indicator. Its so annoying to see people change lanes without indicating. In Aus people honk when anybody does that but here its almost acceptable

DonÃÕ get me started on that' date=' 90% of amreekans donÃÕ use indicator. Its so annoying to see people change lanes without indicating. In Aus people honk when anybody does that but here its almost acceptable[/quote'] Are you serious man? Atleast here in Maryland, Virginia people use indigator. I know you will see plenty of people perhaps more teenager crowd trying to speed without indigator but that's a norm. Mostly people here do give indigator, or will get honked or abused. I think in places like New York perhaps not that much.

Are you serious man? Atleast here in Maryland, Virginia people use indigator. I know you will see plenty of people perhaps more teenager crowd trying to speed without indigator but that's a norm. Mostly people here do give indigator, or will get honked or abused. I think in places like New York perhaps not that much.
Not many use it in the bay area