Saeed ajmal v Ashwin

panther

it was Murali who started throwing their names out' date=' he should be happy that he was allowed freely to chuck instead of dragging other in his mess.[/quote']Why don't you do your research before dishing horse ****? It was expert panel who conducted studies came up with names an numbers, Michael Holding IIRC. Still not arsed to find the source for you. Any decently knowledgeable fan should know these facts. PS: Outside has already done it for you. Now read up and educate your pathetic self.

ajmal got cleared in 2009 but his action keeps changing time to time ..his action was different when he debuted against india and was different in 2009 he he came back in team and was little different and slow when we played wrold cup 2011..so believe ajmal should be get checked once again by ICC because its not one team who is saying that ajmal action is suspicious ,srilanka ,england ,india and even australian players had problem with his action...murali was checked time to time when allegation kept coming to him so ajmal should be checked once again

Why don't you do your research before dishing horse ****? It was expert panel who conducted studies came up with names an numbers, Michael Holding IIRC. Still not arsed to find the source for you. Any decently knowledgeable fan should know these facts. PS: Outside has already done it for you. Now read up and educate your pathetic self.
I don't need to do new research Murali was chucker and has always been chucker.He just got away thats all. if you cannot accept that your fricking genious was a chucker , it is your problem not mine.
I am simply saying Ashwin has checked the same boxes which Ajmal has done and has probably been more successful. Let me walk through the list which you stated... 1. ODIs - Ashwin has been pretty good especially at home. Same with Ajmal as he had the luxury of bowling in UAE and sub-continent and hasn't done much outside the SC. 2. T20Is - Ashwin is India's leading bowler in T20Is and has won India as many matches as Ajmal has for Pakis in recent times. At least Ashwin hasn't cost India a match conceding 20 in an over so far. 3. Tests - in 4 Tests at home Ashwin has 3 MOMs and averages in teens. Ajmal has done the same playing at home (in UAE) and hasn't been tested away. The day Ajmal performs in a place like Aus, where even Murali averaged 75 with the ball, he will get ahead of Ashwin but so far on a turning track Ashwin has been stellar. 4. Domestic T20s - care to check Ashwin's T20 stats? Ashwin made the name for himself bowling during power-plays and at the death in IPL and has one of the best economy rates in the tourney despite flat wkts and smallish grounds. Based on above I don't really see how Ajmal is so far ahead of Ashwin :dontknow: Just because Ashwin failed in Aus, a place where no off-spinner has done well, doesn't mean Ajmal's better. I would love to see Ajmal tour Aus and if he performs there he gets ahead but at this point Ajmal hasn't done anything which Ashwin hasn't.
very biased and one eyed post