Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]

Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]  

1. 1.

Dont write him off yet. The anger he showed in his last innings is a good sign. I am sure while the Indian team will be playing T20 World cup, Tendulkar will be working on his game. Never underestimate his determination or comittment. So I would wait till the England series to pass judgement. I hope and wish that we can see one last flash of his greatness before he retires.

IMO SRT is trying to play across the line too much and is not moving his feet at all. In earlier days he would have on-driven the sort of bowls he go bowled against, especially the last 2 dismissals, between bowler and the mid on. But here he was not trying to play with a straight bat but trying to play across the line around widish mid-on or mid wkt area. Other concern about not moving his feet is that if he had missed such deliveries in earlier days he would have been hit on the pads and maybe been given LBW but here his feet were rooted to the crease with barely any movement and his dismissals were more Sehwagesque in nature than Tendulkar ones. Clear signs his reflexes have slown down.

Dont write him off yet. The anger he showed in his last innings is a good sign. I am sure while the Indian team will be playing T20 World cup' date=' [b']Tendulkar will be working on his game. Never underestimate his determination or comittment. So I would wait till the England series to pass judgement. I hope and wish that we can see one last flash of his greatness before he retires.
Age is one opponent you cannot beat - either with commitment, hard work or talent. Look at how Viv Richards ended his career.
if u refer Sachin,better it be in his praise:--D like I dont criticize Lala on padosi forum but do it here:giggle:
You had the temerity to criticise "The Beast" :mad: Mods ban him for good :hitler: Lala is my favorite Pak cricketer and if you don't have anything good to say about him then don't. I am still in awe of his all-round efforts in yesterday's game where the Lionheart singlehandedly nearly won the match for Pakis and that too when he was injured and bleeding rivers of blood :hail: Mind boggles what he would have done if he hadn't gotten injured.
if u refer Sachin' date='[b']better it be in his praise:--D like I dont criticize Lala on padosi forum but do it here:giggle:
Even then :(( I rem during Ind-Aus series one of my deleted post was just: "I feel Sachin will score a 100 today"... what do you think could b wrong in that? :dontknow:
Even then :(( I rem during Ind-Aus series one of my deleted post was just: "I feel Sachin will score a 100 today"... what do you think could b wrong in that? :dontknow:
I think you should've posted "Sachin has got up in the morning and enjoying his game. I feel he will score a 100 today ... ".