Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]

Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]  

1. 1.

Nobod can say that whether he should continue till Aus Series or SA series. It all depends on how he goes in upcoming matches. He himself said that he is looking at it series by series. So he'll assess himself after Eng series and will decide. But why he agreed to talk with an certified scum and idiot like Arnab?

lol he still knows a thing or two about batting' date='doesnt he?he is not been able to apply his knowledge due to form,but can tell youngsters surely[/quote'] Even Sehwag and Gambhir know it. Dravid and Laxman too knew those things. They too should have continued to play then without performing. They too could tell those things to youngsters. When a player performs then only he is comfortable enough to talk about these things to guide youngsters, otherwise he will only be thinking about his performance and if he does not perform and team depends on 2-3 batsmen to score in every innings then it will only harm team's chances. He may do well against England, I am not denying that but if he does not then its time to pack up, I guess.
Even Sehwag and Gambhir know it. Dravid and Laxman too knew those things. They too should have continued to play then without performing. They too could tell those things to youngsters. When a player performs then only he is comfortable enough to talk about these things to guide youngsters' date=' otherwise he will only be thinking about his performance and if he does not perform and team depends on 2-3 batsmen to score in every innings then it will only harm team's chances. He may do well against England, I am not denying that but if he does not then its time to pack up, I guess.[/quote'] RKT bhai. How can you compare the performances of Sehwag, Gambhir with Sachin's? They have done absloutely zilch in the past 2 years. Sachin looked good enough to perform in England, and he did by the admission of many. He socred 2 50's against WI in the home series and before the hoopla of Kohli began, don't forget he was our ace batsman in the first 2 tests. The last 4 tests have been bad for him. I am not saying that he should not retire but he has been amog the runs and on some occasions has looked apart from the others while the 2 you mentioned have been struggling for a very long time now.
RKT bhai. How can you compare the performances of Sehwag' date=' Gambhir with Sachin's? They have done absloutely zilch in the past 2 years. Sachin looked good enough to perform in England, and he did by the admission of many. He socred 2 50's against WI in the home series and before the hoopla of Kohli began, don't forget he was our ace batsman in the first 2 tests. The last 4 tests have been bad for him. I am not saying that he should not retire but he has been amog the runs and on some occasions has looked apart from the others while the 2 you mentioned have been struggling for a very long time now.[/quote'] And don't forget Sehwag outscored him by twice in the most recent series.
Even Sehwag and Gambhir know it. Dravid and Laxman too knew those things. They too should have continued to play then without performing. They too could tell those things to youngsters. When a player performs then only he is comfortable enough to talk about these things to guide youngsters' date=' otherwise he will only be thinking about his performance and if he does not perform and team depends on 2-3 batsmen to score in every innings then it will only harm team's chances. He may do well against England, I am not denying that but if he does not then its time to pack up, I guess.[/quote'] the difference with Rahul,VVS n Sachin is that there was only Kohli wen they retired,now there r three,n they r not there,so needs someone to guide them at the start of thier career,thy did well against NZ,but big test gonna start soon v Eng n Aus.Sehwag is not the one to guide as he doesnt care much about technique n stuff,Gambhir seems on the verge of being dropped. I'm not saying he should continue if he has series like NZ,but if he can average about 40,it should be good enough.also he needs to bat at 5-6 n Kohli at 4
Nobod can say that whether he should continue till Aus Series or SA series. It all depends on how he goes in upcoming matches. He himself said that he is looking at it series by series. So he'll assess himself after Eng series and will decide. But why he agreed to talk with an certified scum and idiot like Arnab?
Just like Dhoni! :two_thumbs_up:
RKT bhai. How can you compare the performances of Sehwag' date=' Gambhir with Sachin's? They have done absloutely zilch in the past 2 years. Sachin looked good enough to perform in England, and he did by the admission of many. He socred 2 50's against WI in the home series and before the hoopla of Kohli began, don't forget he was our ace batsman in the first 2 tests. The last 4 tests have been bad for him. I am not saying that he should not retire but he has been amog the runs and on some occasions has looked apart from the others while the 2 you mentioned have been struggling for a very long time now.[/quote'] I did not compare their performances. I also took the names of Dravid and Laxman there. I said they all are playing at the highest level and they too know thing or two about batting or can guide young players, but it does not mean we will keep them because of that if they do not perform. Though Gambhir still has age on his side to get his form back, but that cannot be said same about SRT and then Sehwag is Sehwag. He can guide players without playing too by sitting outside in dressing room like he was doing for MI during CLT20 last year. If he can do that for MI, why not for India?
the difference with Rahul,VVS n Sachin is that there was only Kohli wen they retired,now there r three,n they r not there,so needs someone to guide them at the start of thier career,thy did well against NZ,but big test gonna start soon v Eng n Aus.Sehwag is not the one to guide as he doesnt care much about technique n stuff,Gambhir seems on the verge of being dropped. I'm not saying he should continue if he has series like NZ,but if he can average about 40,it should be good enough.also he needs to bat at 5-6 n Kohli at 4
He can guide young players without playing too by being in dressing room like he was doing for MI during CLT20 last year. If he can do that for MI, why not for India?
He can guide young players without playing too by being in dressing room like he was doing for MI during CLT20 last year. If he can do that for MI' date=' why not for India?[/quote'] true but how would he be in dressing room ALL THE TIME if he isnt playing?he hadnt retired from MI,did he?