Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]

Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]  

1. 1.

If Mohinder Amarnath can retire at the age of 39+.. SRT can easily play with good performance until he is at at least 44 or 45. He shouldn't constrain himself to the "typical indian mentality".. 40 is the new 33. Plus Tendulkar is outstandingly more fit than any other player in India.

watch from 14:05 to 15:05 He says it exactly at 14:59 but the question is asked at 14:05. so watch that one minute. btw, this is dated march 2012. one of the more recent interviews Aamne Saamne with Sachin Tendulkar - YouTube
After watching that I am pretty sure they edited the video. When he said "2015 tak lagta nahi hoga" I reckon there was a question before that asking him about 2015 WC, they edited out the question and made that statement a part of the earlier question. Very clever :giggle:
And how was his wicketkeeping in the two series under discussion? Might as well have put a cardboard box behind the stumps.:hysterical:
:hysterical: You would do well to check to whom I have replied and under what context. I have already mentioned his WK was below PAR. :hysterical:

Is he Sachin Tendulkar? What happened to his voice pitch, hair style, clothing sense etc etc. He has weird hand eye coordination while talking now. I have never seen him moving so much while talking. He looks so fragile, unhealthy. Even his skin has taken beating, he was fairly light wheatish and baby faced not so long ago. Something weird happened with him, he never grows beard anymore. Both stubble and goatee looked fine on him. Man I loved those curly hair. :((

Is he Sachin Tendulkar? What happened to his voice pitch, hair style, clothing sense etc etc. He has weird hand eye coordination while talking now. I have never seen him moving so much while talking. He looks so fragile, unhealthy. Even his skin has taken beating, he was fairly light wheatish and baby faced not so long ago. Something weird happened with him, he never grows beard anymore. Both stubble and goatee looked fine on him. Man I loved those curly hair. :((
Zak and him are going through a mid life crisis.
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: