Raj Thackeray slams Asha Bhosle, slaps killer Ajmal Kasab link on her

1983-2011

Sorry' date=' you and Raj's goons have no stand on this. Its for the police, etc to decide. Your breaking of the constitutional laws is a 100 times worse than Biharis breaking the law of the same land. Of course India has no dearth of stupid fools who give useless people like raj mileage[/quote'] Raj thackeray would not have been successful and he would not draw such huge crowds if these biharis respect the law. Crime rates in Maharashtra have gone up because of the biharis. Most of them take pride in breaking the law. Who s gonna hate them if they are not involved in criminal activities? I have seen these idiots molesting women in public transport and the kind of language they use against the women who wear modern dress is appalling. I am not saying Maharastrains are not involved in these activities, but the % of criminals are higher from this region. Maharstrians are proud of their language and the culture just like Hindi speaking people. I think this should be protected and respected.

Why do Indians become such law abiding citizens in foreign countries - pay traffic tickets, follow rules in government offices, act orderly in public etc But as soon as they are back in India, its like a an instant switch and everything is their baap ki property? I've seen this with my own eyes at IGI airport. The way those bheegi billii NRIs become belligerent when speaking with custom officials. :facepalm: Something is seriously wrong in the DNA of our people.

Why do Indians become such law abiding citizens in foreign countries - pay traffic tickets' date=' follow rules in government offices, act orderly in public etc But as soon as they are back in India, its like a an instant switch and everything is their baap ki property? I've seen this with my own eyes at IGI airport. The way those bheegi billii NRIs become belligerent when speaking with custom officials. :facepalm: Something is seriously wrong in the DNA of our people.[/quote'] there are reasons behind that.. 1. you can bribe your way out in India but here in US you are guaranteed to go to jail for doing that. 2. you are not guaranteed that public officer is entirely honest but here you are 'almost' sure that he is..

there are reasons behind that.. 1. you can bribe your way out in India but here in US you are guaranteed to go to jail for doing that. 2. you are not guaranteed that public officer is entirely honest but here you are 'almost' sure that he is..
Yeah. Cognitive dissonance/moral inconsistency seems to be a national trait.

Why do Indians become such law abiding citizens in foreign countries - pay traffic tickets' date=' follow rules in government offices, act orderly in public etc But as soon as they are back in India, its like a an instant switch and everything is their baap ki property? I've seen this with my own eyes at IGI airport. The way those bheegi billii NRIs become belligerent when speaking with custom officials. :facepalm: Something is seriously wrong in the DNA of our people.[/quote'] Because Indian babus are corrupt and ****ing douchenuggets ? Any one who has had considerable experience dealing with public officials will tell you that. Dunno what the **** you babbling about. I have never had to give or offer a bribe in US to get anything done, while it is almost mandatory in India. How the **** are you supposed to 'behave' when you see the next guy giving a 1000 rupee note to 'expedite' his case ?

The same constitution gives rights to protect the demographic of a certain state. Get this in your head' date=' If you are not going to respect the law of the land, language and law you will be beaten up and treated like **** here.[/quote'] How is 4th standard treating you?

Because Indian babus are corrupt and ****ing douchenuggets ? Any one who has had considerable experience dealing with public officials will tell you that. Dunno what the **** you babbling about. I have never had to give or offer a bribe in US to get anything done, while it is almost mandatory in India. How the **** are you supposed to 'behave' when you see the next guy giving a 1000 rupee note to 'expedite' his case ?
So you are only enabling the sickness. But as a NRI you've obviously extricated yourself from the problem and a bribe seems the easy/obvious way out. I meant my question in comparison to the MNS idiots/Bihari problem. Some mumbaikers obviously feel that Law isn't doing its duty in dealing with the crime problem. Obviously, not all criminals are of UP/Bihari origin (rather it would be the "locals" that form the majority of criminals). But since UP/Bihari migrants are the outsiders, they become an easy target (also a becomes a political issue). Problem here isn't MNS targeting biharis - that is a sympton. Problem/Sickness is the institution of Law - rather its weakened structure. (Otherwise, MNS & SS wouldn't have got the platform to play their sick games) And this sickness is enabled by morally inconsistent/compromising citizens. Who would rather let the sickness fester than face it head on (legacy of Gandhian philosophy). Similarily, the demon of corruption didn't sprout yesterday rather it was enabled to grow slowly by a compromising populace who didn't have the gumption to hold their institutions accountable each step of the way. Government (and its institutions) and Citizens are supposed to work in tandem. It is not supposed to be like it is now - elect once every 5 years (or earlier if the politicans feel like fvcking around with the public) and chutti. Then "naive" citizens abuse their government in private parties and tv shows (or internet message board like this) like headless chickens. Ofcourse, in a developing country their will be a plenty of problems due to an ignorant population not knowing extent of their rights/freedoms/responsibilities. Unfortunately, in this country corruption problem is getting only worse even with increase in educated numbers. Hence the cognitive dissonance/moral inconsistency and comprising nature of Indian People.