Blog: Urban Gypsy | Girl Molested in Delhi Metro General Compartment

Stuge

You don't understand' date=' do u? When they come to city most of them think that all the modern wwomen are up for grabs, its free meat for them, especially in a unprotected place they would go to any extend to molest them. Those who live in city are so used to these dress, and they would not make a big fuss abt it. But for those who come from villages, its a new place, free meat and these dresses would definitely tempt them to go to any extend to molest them. I don't blame those who go to offices in cabs and they work in a protective environment. They can wear whatever they want but those who uses public transport should be careful of these sex maniacs. I am saying this for their protection only. Its up to you to accept it or not.[/quote'] I don't get why you are generalizing all the people coming from the village as some sort of sex maniacs. Maniacs come from most societies even if they are educated. And what's up with they can wear regarding the environment. Most women are responsible/mature enough to know what they should wear. Just because they chose to wear "indecent" clothing according to you shouldn't effect it. P.S I personally think women who are fully dressed look more beautiful than those who don't. That's just my opinion though.

And you think these men treat their own women like goddesses and not cattle? Just because some junglee men can't control themselves is no reason to deny people their freedom.If these dogs can't behave...they should be put away.And you are not being helpful by giving your pearls of wisdom here. You are a part of the problem. You may not have been the one to pinch but people like you are the support group for those who do.You are no better than them.
He won't get it. For people like him the male libido is sacrosanct and is never to be questioned or asked to be restrained.

Why bother posting? The sane ones already know how serious of a problem the entire thing is, specially in Delhi. Insane ones like Pace Attack are part of them. Reminds me of an incident when my girlfriend, now my wife, and I stepped out of a restaurant and apparently someone deliberately brushed against her (I didn't notice). Man, the maa behen ki she let that guy have while I was still trying to understand what was going on! Then of course 5-10 people came including the restaurant darbaan and started beating the crap out of the guy and his friend and I had to intervene to say enough before they murdered them!
Jiyo mere Laal, humko tumse yehi ummeed thi. Remember not to invite me to play Holi with bhaujai. Danga ho jaayega dono side se :whistle:

Haan tab to aur accha hai na. Wo bhauji kya jismein thori chingaari na ho! Tum magar satak lena side se. And when you are back make sure ke kamre mein khaans ke (cough) aana :beee:
Arre side mein to tab khiskte jab chetavaani na hoti. Tum ne gore daaku chetavaani de kar apni chita par aag laga li hai.

And you think these men treat their own women like goddesses and not cattle? Just because some junglee men can't control themselves is no reason to deny people their freedom.If these dogs can't behave...they should be put away.And you are not being helpful by giving your pearls of wisdom here. You are a part of the problem. You may not have been the one to pinch but people like you are the support group for those who do.You are no better than them.
I have made my point and if you just want to argue just the sake of arguing,I am not ready for it. Personally I would not allow my sister to wear like that if she uses public transport. I would not oppose if she goes in cab to office which is more protective and safe place.

I have made my point and if you just want to argue just the sake of arguing' date='I am not ready for it. [b']Personally I would not allow my sister to wear like that if she uses public transport. I would not oppose if she goes in cab to office which is more protective and safe place.
:hmmm:

I have made my point and if you just want to argue just the sake of arguing' date='I am not ready for it. Personally I would not allow my sister to wear like that if she uses public transport. I would not oppose if she goes in cab to office which is more protective and safe place.[/quote'] incest free show? u sicko

I have made my point and if you just want to argue just the sake of arguing' date='I am not ready for it. Personally I would not allow my sister to wear like that if she uses public transport. I would not oppose if she goes in cab to office which is more protective and safe place.[/quote'] Public transport? What public transport did you see her getting out of in the movie theater you saw her?

Arre side mein to tab khiskte jab chetavaani na hoti. Tum ne gore daaku chetavaani de kar apni chita par aag laga li hai.
Tum poora Lucknow ka naam kharaab karoge. Always thought Lucknow kii mehmaan-nawazi is ekdam aala. And so during Holi I will ask you to get me a glass of water. I fully expect you to make a round of entire mohalla, go to next zilla and get me a glass of water as I sing Rang barse bheege .....