US Election Debate

vvvslaxman

It seemed that the only thing Romney was doing in this debate was to try and show the people that he knew the names of all the right places and leaders :hysterical: the guy seems clueless on almost all aspects of foreign policy and has no plans for domestic policy and he's supposed to be neck to neck with Obama :wall:

Obama's brownie points were in foreign policy. He mentioned Osama quite a few times even in closing statement. But that doesn't mask anything that he has fared in dometic/economic policies. People are affected by job losses, will not care about Osama or foreign policies. He was attacking because he is down at home. I don't think the debate matters to the election, it is still a close race , too close to call.

Obama's brownie points were in foreign policy. He mentioned Osama quite a few times even in closing statement. But that doesn't mask anything that he has fared in dometic/economic policies. People are affected by job losses' date=' will not care about Osama or foreign policies. He was attacking because he is down at home. I don't think the debate matters to the election, it is still a close race , too close to call.[/quote'] Yep.i wouldnt be surprised if romney won.he just needs to win ohio and virginia and both are close.

A woman married three times walked into a bridal shop one day and told the sales clerk that she was looking for a wedding gown for her fourth wedding. "Of course, madam," replied the sales clerk, "exactly what type and color dress are you looking for?" The bride to be said: "A long frilly white dress with a veil." The sales clerk hesitated a bit, then said, "Please don't take this the wrong way, but gowns of that nature are considered more appropriate for brides who are being married the first time - for those who are a bit more innocent, if you know what I mean? Perhaps ivory or sky blue would be nice?" "Well," replied the customer, a little peeved at the clerk's directness, "I can assure you that a white gown would be quite appropriate. Believe it or not, despite all my marriages, I remain as innocent as a first-time bride. You see, my first husband was so excited about our wedding, he died as we were checking into our hotel. My second husband and I got into such a terrible fight in the limo on our way to our honeymoon that we had that wedding annulled immediately and never spoke to each other again." "What about your third husband?" asked the sales clerk. "That one was a Democrat," said the woman, "and every night for four years, he just sat on the edge of the bed and told me how good it was going to be, but nothing ever happened."
Copied this from somehwere:hysterical: No matter how you align yourself...this was :hysterical:

If polls are too close to call' date=' I would say Obama has the advantage. People who are still on the fence are more likely to veer towards the tried and tested candidate rather than a new guy who has questionable positions on contentious issues[/quote'] Obama is toast if the the polls are close in swing states.Generally there are more democrats registered in these states than republicans and you tend to oversample democrats in polls.The problem is that republicans vote and democrats count on women and young people to vote and they are flaky.I think its Romney who is in the drivers seat right now. God bless America and the world if Romney wins.

I have a feeling that Obama will either win Florida as well as Ohio or will end up losing both. I know a lot has been written that Florida is leaning Romney but it has huge latino population so IMO it might swing back Obama way.
There's diff types of the L vote: Cuban-American historically leans towards R than D unlike Mex-American & FL of course has far more of the former.