US Election Debate

vvvslaxman

Made my first friend deletion today on Facebook. My newsfeed was full of disgruntled people being openly racist after the election results. Some ultra conservative Christian folks from undergrad years openly called for rapture and bestowed the title of 'Antichrist' on the President. In my 17 yrs living in US, I have never seen average normal family folks turn into this ignorant, despicable, racist individual over election results. Mind=blown.
No big deal, both sides have the same problem as per our resident conzzzvative. Watch Hannity and you'll know about the dangers of Black Panthers :haha:

Obama has his work cut out for him; what he needs post-victory celebration now is really the right kind of smart ppl on both sides to come up with solutions Hopefully the sincere politicians now rise above petty partisian attitudes and solve the real problems

In the social media era' date=' losing an election can make one depressing as you will be ridiculed left , right, center by all sundries. Even by some random canadian. One more republican loss in 2016 they will go in permanent depression.[/quote'] Ironical that FB was supposed to be a medium that would use technology to increase socialization, fun and joy ineveryone's life Like anything else for humans its slowly becoming an avenue for social media wars, bitterness, sarcasm & depression/loneliness Quiet the opposite of original intent

Obama has his work cut out for him; what he needs post-victory celebration now is really the right kind of smart ppl on both sides to come up with solutions Hopefully the sincere politicians now rise above petty partisian attitudes and solve the real problems
Fox news radio is constantly yelling " we should do partisan bickering no matter what they come up with".. If republicans continue to be run by the loonies in FOX news they are going nowhere. They will be a permanent opposition party.

Fox news radio is constantly yelling " we should do partisan bickering no matter what they come up with".. If republicans continue to be run by the loonies in FOX news they are going nowhere. They will be a permanent opposition party.
Yes- everyone knows that Republicans need to take a step back and revisit their approach but at the moment things look really gloomy on that front. It only leads to maniacal brainwashing specially if you are in one of those red states and get bombarded perpetually by that kind of propoganda

Yes- everyone knows that Republicans need to take a step back and revisit their approach but at the moment things look really gloomy on that front. It only leads to maniacal brainwashing specially if you are in one of those red states and get bombarded perpetually by that kind of propoganda
Just when i type this i am hearing Glen beck calling Chris christie, john boehner fat bastard like 100 times :cantstop: .

Made my first friend deletion today on Facebook. My newsfeed was full of disgruntled people being openly racist after the election results. Some ultra conservative Christian folks from undergrad years openly called for rapture and bestowed the title of 'Antichrist' on the President. In my 17 yrs living in US, I have never seen average normal family folks turn into this ignorant, despicable, racist individual over election results. Mind=blown.
Dont worry, their next candidate will be Marco Rubio :cantstop: , as for moving: if they think economy in the US inst good and wish to move for that then Europe is not a great choice, they can go to Australia but Aussies have a woman PM, who is an atheist and has a Finance minister who is a lesbian and she probably will be the next PM. Also Aus is very close to legalizing same sex marriage. Church and state are very much separate. So basically they cant go anywhere :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Dont worry' date=' their next candidate will be Marco Rubio :cantstop: , as for moving: if they think economy in the US inst good and wish to move for that then Europe is not a great choice, they can go to Australia but Aussies have a woman PM, who is an atheist and has a Finance minister who is a lesbian and she probably will be the next PM. Also Aus is very close to legalizing same sex marriage. Church and state are very much separate. So basically they cant go anywhere :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote']They can go to Russia .. 15% Flat tax rate and Debt/GDP < 10% , powerful church plus no blacks or hispanics around and a short hop from Palin's backyard. Will have to learn Russian though.

They can go to Russia .. 15% Flat tax rate and Debt/GDP < 10% ' date=' powerful church plus no blacks or hispanics around and a short hop from Palin's backyard. Will have to learn Russian though.[/quote'] I would even donate to their deportation fund, so that they can settle down, out of sight. Then Putin can show them what a real government is.

Dont worry' date=' their next candidate will be Marco Rubio :cantstop: , as for moving: if they think economy in the US inst good and wish to move for that then Europe is not a great choice, they can go to Australia but Aussies have a woman PM, who is an atheist and has a Finance minister who is a lesbian and she probably will be the next PM. Also Aus is very close to legalizing same sex marriage. Church and state are very much separate. So basically they cant go anywhere :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] That's my fear as well. They'll nominate Rubio in desperation and many Hispanics will forever vote for the party. That could tilt the pendulum on their way.

1. Could anyone explain the core issue why Donald Trump hates Obama? What the fundamental difference in terms of the policies, thoughts? 2. Why do still many Americans believe there is the thing like "only hope of the world". With that logic, they only hurt themselves by getting into unnecessary situations.

1. Could anyone explain the core issue why Donald Trump hates Obama? What the fundamental difference in terms of the policies, thoughts? 2. Why do still many Americans believe there is the thing like "only hope of the world". With that logic, they only hurt themselves by getting into unnecessary situations.
There isn't much. Happened to see one of the debates and both the candidates appeared to agree on many issues. It's in the interest of everyone concerned to make it out like it's an election between 2 hugely different sides when they more or less agree on many things. And people are brought up to trust in the news they read or see on television so it's no surprise everyone buys the huge ideological battle between the total retard & the slightly-less-of-a-retard-but-still-a-massive-retard.