Robert Vadra amassed 300crores in 3 years - Kejriwal

diga

No mention of cash for vote :beee: But seriously most in rural areas are much smarter than urban people when it comes to voting imo.
Yes the middles class in rural areas, the land owners maybe. Not the workers who live next to the villages in huts, in poverty and work the fields, they are as dumb as the cows they feed. p.s when I say they are dumb it is not to criticise them but to reflect the realities of their education and poor upbringing due to pants govt and lack of opportunities. The life lottery of were you are born, we would all be dumb if born and brought up in same circumstances. I have spoke to many a worker in these kinds of areas and a lot of them did not even realise they lived in a country called India, yes thats right they did not know they lived in country of india and only new village name. And that folks is a lot of the voters

Senior official probing Vadra-DLF land deal shunted out
A top official in the Haryana government’s land registration department was transferred hours after he initiated a probe into all the land dealings of Robert Vadra, son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi, in four districts of the State neighbouring Delhi, The Hindu can disclose. The transfer order came on October 11, 2012 — even as the country was still digesting the allegations made by India Against Corruption of a nexus between Mr. Vadra and real estate giant DLF — and strongly suggests that the dealings between the two were not just “transactions between private individuals” but may have involved the cooperation and even collusion of politicians and bureaucrats. Haryana has been ruled by Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda of the Congress since 2004. The transferred officer, Ashok Khemka, has protested his eviction from the post of Haryana’s Director-General of Land Consolidation and Land Records-cum-Inspector-General of Registration in writing, alleging mala fide. Though he had no option but to accept the marching orders, Mr. Khemka issued an order on his last day in office on October 15 cancelling the mutation of a 3.531-acre plot of land in Manesar-Shikohpur that Mr. Vadra had sold to DLF for Rs. 58 crore. TH16_NEW_VADRA_1238542g.jpgTH16_Vadra2_new_jp_1238543g.jpg

This is daring daylight robbery... Can't the effing Judiciary take matters in their own hands' date=' suo motto, instead of waiting for somebody to lodge an FIR or PIL?[/quote'] The judiciray is the govt, not much diferrence. Robert Vadara could shoot a man live on tv with 200 witnesses. He will get some how get away with it , as he is son in law of sonia.

I think Allahabad HC has already issued a notice.
I think that's on somebody's PIL. The thing is they give so much time to the parties to get away with it. Dates in November, then probably in January, then March and so on... Mulayams DA case has been going on for more than 4 years, which allowed the UPA to feck the public this many years....

I think that's on somebody's PIL. The thing is they give so much time to the parties to get away with it. Dates in November, then probably in January, then March and so on... Mulayams DA case has been going on for more than 4 years, which allowed the UPA to feck the public this many years....
They are overburdened - courts can work well if there are good lawyers and police. Currently, the lawyers/police are puppets of the politicians. For example, not a single arrest (not even a probe) was made for 2 years in the "Cash for Vote" scam which had tangible evidence while an overnight arrest was made for Aseem Trivedi on supposed frivolous charges (of sedition) of a frivolous law. Compare these two cases and you see what's going on in this country.

Mulyam and akhliesh are as big a thief as any. Almost a joke when thieves are looking in to thieves. Thats why nothing is done or happens, thieves dont get other thieves arrested or prosecuted. Hidden code. Lets all make money!! Criticise each other on anything to win votes but never talk too much about corruption or take action against corruption of each other. Why have yadavs not got mayawati arrested and put in jail for 20 years on corroption, as must have evidence up to their ears? Cos the code is dont touch each others stealing. Plus if Yadavs lose elections and out of power dont want new party aressting them and putting them in prison for all their mass thefts. We are doomed I tell you doomed!