Robert Vadra amassed 300crores in 3 years - Kejriwal

diga

'Cong MLA sold 29-acres to Vadra dirt cheap' - Chautala

Chautala also referred to various court orders in which it had been found that the Hooda government had been acquiring land from farmers to sell them off to real estate giants such as DLF and Reliance at throw-away price. "One also smells a rat in the said deals as following the allegations only officials – who have been handling these deals for the past eight years - come out to defend Hooda government by giving information to mislead people," Chautala said questioning as to why not the government had come out in open to face the same. "It is shocking to see how Hooda who had offered to set down if even an inch of acquired land would be found to have been given to realtors, is keeping mum despite various court orders and revelations," Chautala questioned referring to cases reported from Manesar, Gurgaon, Jhajjar, Sonepat, Kurukshetra and Pinjore-Kalka townships of Panchkula district.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Punjab/Chandigarh/Cong-MLA-sold-29-acre-land-to-Vadra-dirt-cheap-Chautala/SP-Article1-943114.aspx

Its not a minor issue as well. For a person with the same finances and credentials as Vadra (except his relation with the Gandhi family), it will prove impossible to secure the overdraft on such a meagre collateral. Hence either the favor was done because of fear of the government or in hope of a quid pro quo, both of which are unethical practices. Vadra's business dealings are indicative of a perpetual motion machine, where he is able to bankroll his future projects from the gains in his current projects simply by virtue of purchasing them at rates cheaper than their actual worth. Clearly someone is losing money in these transactions and the only explanation is that they get something in exchange of making these concessions
But being Sonia Gandhi's son- in- Law does gives u huge intangabile assets in society and credit rating though.Also he would have given primary security and personal guarantee.Also its not uncommon either in corporate loans for example due u see Tata or TVS giving full collateral security for their loans? Simply no.And its mainly because of this intangible asset which is more valuable than collateral securities. Also its not impossible for individuals of similar stature to get bank loans without collateral securities.For examples Doctors are given upto 1 crore loan without collateral securities.Provided they have enough experience in the field , pledge the hypothication primary securities and can more importantly meet the 20% margin(differs from bank to bank) by PSU.Also home loans of even upto 2 crores are given to any individual without any collateral security. So having secured a loan without collateral security isnt that big issue as long as proper guidelines are followed imo. But this is a huge issue if what he secured is an overdraft rather than a loan.Because overdraft (OD) are given only to meet unexpected working capital expenses of your business that too to a short period not exceeding 3 months atmost usually.Diverting these funds for purchase of assets is against RBI guidelines.Also the article mentions he repaid the loan only after an year which means he most likely defaulted. But I suspect it might be a technical mistake they mentioned it as a overdraft rather than loan because it doesnt make sense to secure an overdraft instead of loan because interest for Overdraft is much higher that term loans.

Now some congress MP caught wielding a gun on CCTV cos toll booth man asked for ID:hysterical: Footage is all over NDTV. mp refused to say sorry:hysterical: India gotta love it
It was not long time ago that a toll booth employee died of gun shot wound. How can a MP do the same? I hope the guy lands in jail for a long time. J/k. Indian politician. In jail. For just threatening . Ha ha ha

http://greatbong.net/2012/10/12/darth-vadra/ [Caption: Robert Vadra is so shocked that DLF has given him yet another multi-crore interest free loan that he faints] (from NDTV) Occam’s Razor, while not shaving Anil Kapoor’s chest, has something really simple to say, namely that if we have multiple explanations for an event, the one that makes the fewest outrageous assumptions is usually true. Following that principle, one would say that the simplest way to explain the DLF Maximums handed out to Robert Vadra would be that these were tributes to the royal son-in-law, the modern-day equivalent of golden swords and diamond-encrusted elephants. However every cat that has been lapping away at the milk-filled saucer of government or hopes to have come out to tell us, while not falling over themselves in obscene ardor, that Robert’s amazing success (his personal corporate assets grew from a modest Amrita Rao-ian Rs 50 lakh in 2007 to a Silk Smithian Rs 300 crore [Link]) has nothing do with his being the royal consort. And I believe them just as I believe in zero loss scams, “90% of rapes are consensual” (link) statements and the other assorted fairy tales they like to tell us at bed-time. I believe them because if I don’t, I suppose I will be contributing to the “mindless atmosphere of negativity and pessimism” (link) which is Congress-speak for “Leave Robert Vadra alone”. Most importantly, I believe them because Karan Thapar wants us to believe in them. And I love Karan Thapar for nothing more than that “I can see through you cause I am so smart” stare that he gives those he interviews, which reminds me somewhat of Jackie Shroff’s intellectual gaze at Monisha Koirala’s thighs during the “O Yaara Dil Lagana” song from Agneesakshi, and also for his charming bow tie, which brings to mind memories of liveried waiters bending forward officiously with extended tongs that hold an over-fried, oily chunk of what was once aquatic life and say “Chilli fish sir?” Keen readers will realize that I am referring to Karan Thapar’s recent “Devil’s Advocate” show, one in which Mr. Thapar crosses the line from “advocate” to “hyperventilating fan-boy” as he lets loose the hounds of Hell on Arvind Kejriwal, spinning a delightful web of logic. On one hand, he repeats Salman Khursheed’s accusation of “blackmail” while at the same time blasting Kejriwal for not privately approaching Robert (which is what blackmailers do) and instead going public (which blackmailers do not do). Brilliant chap is he not this Karan Thapar? Then he points out, in a further gotcha, that Kejriwal has said nothing new, merely repeating what has already been published, thus making Kejriwal into the world’s most idiotic blackmailer who tries to blackmail his mark by threatening to reveal something that is already in the public domain. I will be honest. I do not want to be subjected to such blinding assaults of white-hot logic from someone wearing a bow-tie. So how can I explain what’s happened? How can I explain why DLF, supposedly in the real-estate business, buys land from Robert at 50 crores, the same land that Robert spent 13.8 crores to acquire? [Link] So what does this mean in simple English? It means that Vadra?s Sky Light Hospitality approached DLF to sell the 3.5 acres of land it had bought at Rs 15.38 crore. DLF valued this land at Rs 58 crore and gave Vadra?s Sky Light an advance of Rs 50 crore against this land. The point that arises here is this. Sky Light Hospitality bought the land between 1 April 2008 and 31 March 2009 for Rs 15.38 crore. They also approached DLF during the same period to sell the land. DLF in turn valued the land at Rs 58 crore. How can I explain why a bank gives overdrafts of 7.94 crores to a company with issued capital of Rs 1 lac? How can I explain that DLF that pays 12.38% interest on its debts gives the great man interest-free loans (in the guise of advances that are left lying about for years, like old copies of Tintin loaned out to a friend)? The only explanation that I come up with and which I am sure will protect me from retribution is that Robert Vadra actually has mastery of Jedi/Sith mind-control abilities which allow him to manipulate weak individuals. That is he goes in front of the big bosses at DLF’, waves his hands slightly, “I am a body builder. Look how I have developed my biceps” and they automatically believe, due to the Jedi mind manipulation trick, that Robert Vadra is an ace property developer and infrastructure builder. They then stutter and say “Yes…yes we want to buy property from you at the price you declare.” He does the same in front of the bank bigwigs and they say “Yes, we want to give you interest-free loans.” after which Vadra blinks and they forget such a thing ever happened (link), their weak minds wiped clean. That is why even after some of the fantastic facts came out many months ago, the BJP and other opposition have chosen to remain silent, stuck as their tongues have become by ancient Jedi spells. That also explains why Robert Vadra is the only private individual other than the Dalai Lama exempt from airport searches. A Jedi/Sith cannot be expected to part with his lightsaber or even allow those not initiated to touch it. Yes I see it all now. He the master. All politicians of the Congress his apprentices. And the Thapar’s bow-tie an adaptation of the little “choti” that a Padawan learner must keep. Rise Darth Vadra. Your time is now.

Given the last few years in the so called fight to corruption, its hardly surprising that the government has learned to play this game well. At the beginning, the gov worked on ignoring and then denial but now it has all been attacking and removing the creditability of the accuser. The media is definately playing a big helping hand for the government by questioning the individual's right to criticize rather than the actual corruption itself.

Given the last few years in the so called fight to corruption, its hardly surprising that the government has learned to play this game well. At the beginning, the gov worked on ignoring and then denial but now it has all been attacking and removing the creditability of the accuser. The media is definately playing a big helping hand for the government by questioning the individual's right to criticize rather than the actual corruption itself.
Media this time is also supporting Kejriwal .Much of the their time is covered with showing Kejriwal's protests

Bank now puts out statement that they didn't provide Rs 8 crore overdraft facility to Robert Vadra. Which makes sense, no sane bank would loan or provide an overdraft facility against collateral of only 0.13%! http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/prima-facie-all-allegations-against-vadra-untrue-congress/article3994729.ece

The auditor's report for Sky Light Hospitality for 2007/2008, submitted to the Registrar of Companies, had claimed that it got an overdraft of Rs 7.94 crore from Corporation Bank's New Friend's Colony branch. This document is signed by Vadra and his mother Maureen Vadra. Reports had it that the Corporation Bank's statement is certain to complicate matters for Vadra, as the books of his company has shown it utilising Rs 7.41 crore to buy land in Haryana's Manesar.
So why did Robert Vadra lie, and where did the money come from? And why is Congress dismissing an inquiry into this...

Robert Vadra director of 12 companies, 6 started this year NEW DELHI: There is still no clarity if Corporation Bank ever extended an over-draft facility to a company controlled by Robert Vadra. However, it is confirmed that the Mangalore-based nationalised bank was among the favourite financial institutions of the controversial son-in-law of the Congress's first family. According to documents filed by the many companies controlled by Vadra, at least three of these firms had active accounts with Corporation Bank. In case of two other companies they do not specify the bank where the accounts are, but it is possible that they too were banking mostly with the same branch of Corporation Bank. Vadra is a director or an additional director in 12 companies, according to the ministry of corporate affairs. Of them, six firms were incorporated only this year, so they haven't yet filed their first balance sheets along with reports from the directors, auditors etc, with the registrar of company affairs. Of the other six firms, which have been in existence for longer period, their preferred banks were Corporation Bank and Standard Chartered. Blue Breeze, Sky Light Realty and Sky Light Hospitality all have active accounts with Corporation Bank in the national Capital. In some of these filings, it is specified that the accounts are in the Friends Colony branch of the bank. In its filing for 2007-08, Sky Light Hospitality has claimed an over-draft of Rs 7.94 crore. The bank has until now denied extending any over-draft to the firm, kicking up yet another row surrounding Vadra, whose meteoric financial gains has turned into a full-fledged political controversy after Arvind Kejriwal-led India Against Corruption (IAC) last week demanded a thorough investigation into it. Blue Breeze Trading also has an account with the Friends Colony branch of Corporation Bank. In fact, it was the only account that the company had when it started. Later, the company opened an account with Standard Chartered Bank. Sky Light Realty also had its accounts in both Corporation Bank and Standard Chartered. In fact, Vadra firms seem to have had numerous fixed deposits running into several crores, especially with Standard Chartered. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Robert-Vadra-director-of-12-companies-6-started-this-year/articleshow/16803063.cms

In its filing for 2007-08, Sky Light Hospitality has claimed an over-draft of Rs 7.94 crore. The bank has until now denied extending any over-draft to the firm, kicking up yet another row surrounding Vadra, whose meteoric financial gains has turned into a full-fledged political controversy after Arvind Kejriwal-led India Against Corruption (IAC) last week demanded a thorough investigation into it. .... Sky Light Realty also had its accounts in both Corporation Bank and Standard Chartered. In fact, Vadra firms seem to have had numerous fixed deposits running into several crores, especially with Standard Chartered. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Robert-Vadra-director-of-12-companies-6-started-this-year/articleshow/16803063.cms
Well it makes sense if Vadra had massive fixed deposits to get that big overdraft facility. But why is the Corporation Bank now denying they extended any over-draft facility to the Vadra? :hmm: some hodge podge going on here. :dance:

Bank now puts out statement that they didn't provide Rs 8 crore overdraft facility to Robert Vadra. Which makes sense, no sane bank would loan or provide an overdraft facility against collateral of only 0.13%! http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/prima-facie-all-allegations-against-vadra-untrue-congress/article3994729.ece So why did Robert Vadra lie, and where did the money come from? And why is Congress dismissing an inquiry into this...
The best part is that the 7.8 crores in Vadra's balance sheet are shown on the name of Corporation Bank!!!