are you a foodie.. ?

theguyinallblue

are you a foodie.. ?  

1. 1.

• i am born to eat food only and no cooking :-)
    • i only eat so that i survive
    • i am not a foodie but i like eating good food
    • i am a die hard foodie and love cooking as well

yes C'tics. If ever i miss something in my life ' date=' its the restaurant near my home in India. Used to go there , start with a tomato soup for 10 bucks, followed by a Gobi manchurian for 25 bucks and end with the 7 Rs ice cream. Superb food for just 40 bucks.[/quote'] haha:haha: i can imagine.. even i miss my those dayz.. i have a dream.. to go back and relive those memories..

How much Indian food do you make here
Dinner is proper food , cooked with all fuss and gaity :D. I couldnt possibly sustain with just fresh fruits and veggies. One HUGE problem with cooking Indian food in my apt is , the bedroom closet is pretty close the kitchen. So, almost all of my clothes smell of the dish i made that previous night.:confused_smile: Weekends , i go out with friends to the nearby Indian restaurant and have some spicy stuff.

You need to find ways to avoid your clothes smelling :D
Another huge problem -- The fire Alarm. When i first started out cooking , i almost certainly burnt something or the other. The fckin alarm would go off for every sq cm of fume in the kitchen. The whole house will be in a frenzy with people trying every possible way to stop the alarm, including trying to "palm off" the smoke near the alarm , covering the alarm with plastic cover. We got so fed up of it that we have removed the battery , once and for all. :D

You will be mistaken for cook :D
I have no idea how this happens. It didnt happen even once in India. but here , its like somebody sprays " Garam masala scent" or " Channa masala perfume" on my shirts every night :D