B kumar

badmash

he surprised u didnt he ? no one expected this much control...is like sandeep sharma :P specially his huge inswingers
Yes but with pace. He bowled 5-10k then what I have seen of him normally in IPl and FC. Sandeep Sharma has better action and can b better than him. He has never had a season like Sharma has. His FC stats are not great but decent.
Yes but with pace. He bowled 5-10k then what I have seen of him normally in IPl and FC. Sandeep Sharma has better action and can b better than him. He has never had a season like Sharma has. His FC stats are not great but decent.
i was talking abt setting up people :--D also sandy is only 19 he has good potential but he is similar kind of bowler to bhuvan cant have too many of them in team,. need t play shami badly now and i hope he does well :((
i was talking abt setting up people :--D also sandy is only 19 he has good potential but he is similar kind of bowler to bhuvan cant have too many of them in team,. need t play shami badly now and i hope he does well :((
A swing bowler always knows how to set up a batsman because he cant survive without that.
A swing bowler always knows how to set up a batsman because he cant survive without that.
tell me what is ishant? hit the deck? but he is trying to learn out swing.. :hmmmm: he has never set any one in life also for setting up people u need good control and both sandeep and bhuvan showed they have great control..actually good enough control to be decent 3rd seamer in away conditions yeah that is only if other two bowlers dont need new ball to strike,,
im just kidding here.. but there is difference as bowler there is no excuse to tundler at end of day dhoni was batting there from start but irfan did not bowled 30 overs.. :) also his fitness is bad u cannot as fast bowler who is selected in team for pace bowl at such low speeds at end ..today he could have lost game for u guys .. but no one cares cos u won (we indians have same attitude ) imo replace him with some one else..he is gonna get injured in match and its gonna cost u even on this pitch he did not pick many wickets..and in morning pitch was so good for bowlers..
agree Irfan should not play unless he improves his fitness, i think in next match wahab or Anwar Ali will play cuz irfan looked extremely unfit but may be weather was bad as even Gul was struggling who is a very fit guy
agree Irfan should not play unless he improves his fitness' date=' i think in next match wahab or Anwar Ali will play cuz irfan looked extremely unfit but may be weather was bad as even Gul was struggling who is a very fit guy[/quote'] Even in T20 he gave the impression that he lacks fitness. Even when he walks it seems like he is dragging his body.

Bhunesh is a genuine Swing bowler and on Tracks where the conditions and Pitch is not Favourable he won't be that penetrative......so its quite CLEAR he shud be played where its a bit favourable to Swing bowling else one should play Medium Fast bowlers. Is Dinda not Over doing the bouncer Rule.....shud he not get his bouncers right First in Nets Though I do mention he was a bit UNLUCKY ysterday else he wud have got some Wickets. I feel had Umesh played we would have Won at least 1 out of two ODI"s.....I am sure that Pak batsman apart from Jamshed n younus ....none cud handle Umesh"s 145K Pace......

Bhunesh is a genuine Swing bowler and on Tracks where the conditions and Pitch is not Favourable he won't be that penetrative......so its quite CLEAR he shud be played where its a bit favourable to Swing bowling else one should play Medium Fast bowlers. Is Dinda not Over doing the bouncer Rule.....shud he not get his bouncers right First in Nets Though I do mention he was a bit UNLUCKY ysterday else he wud have got some Wickets. I feel had Umesh played we would have Won at least 1 out of two ODI"s.....I am sure that Pak batsman apart from Jamshed n younus ....none cud handle Umesh"s 145K Pace......
Kaptaan Kool has probably asked Dinda to go ahead with the short stuff and not bother too much about repercussions. He'll get hammered either way, so bowl short and get hammered. That way he might injure a batsman or two, or maybe, with experience would be able to master the bouncer. You should observe the way Dhoni claps and applauds whenever his bouncers come off well.