B kumar

badmash

Anderson bowls similar speeds as him and is also only 3-4 inches taller than him.
Anderson's avg speed is atleast 5kmph more & surely gets more bounce than B.Kumar ... Height makes a lot of difference. That changes the release point of the delivery itself. An example is Agarkar. If was a bit more taller, he could have been our Steyn/McGrath.
Anderson's avg speed is atleast 5kmph more & surely gets more bounce than B.Kumar ... Height makes a lot of difference. That changes the release point of the delivery itself. An example is Agarkar. If was a bit more taller' date= he could have been our Steyn/McGrath.
Straight no.

His pace is fine. Bowling 135-140 and moving the ball both ways and having control is good enough. Even Steyn bowls around the same pace when there is some help in the pitch and doesnt bowl too fast. But he looks a bit underweight. He has to get a little more stronger in order to bowl longer spells in tests. Otherwise, he will be out of steam in no time and his control will suffer and pace will go down. He looked fit enough to bowl 7 overs on the trot in hot and humid Chennai conditions. That's a good sign.

His pace is fine. Bowling 135-140 and moving the ball both ways and having control is good enough. Even Steyn bowls around the same pace when there is some help in the pitch and doesnt bowl too fast. But he looks a bit underweight. He has to get a little more stronger in order to bowl longer spells in tests. Otherwise, he will be out of steam in no time and his control will suffer and pace will go down. He looked fit enough to bowl 7 overs on the trot in hot and humid Chennai conditions. That's a good sign.
Defo needs to work on fitness and physique. Suirely can get much stronger and quicker with good advice and hard work Although he really does remind me of sir aggy with his build etc. Just does not have those shining eyes of aggy
O for gods sake. Another one wades in to defend each other. Mate how old are you' date=' as you guys seem to have set up some secret club like kids in the playground. O please let me join, please...[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up: ( That was a pretty solid reply. Gonna take a hard comeback from the kids. me thinks you've won this round :dance:)
Anderson's avg speed is atleast 5kmph more & surely gets more bounce than B.Kumar ... Height makes a lot of difference. That changes the release point of the delivery itself. An example is Agarkar. If was a bit more taller' date=' he could have been our Steyn/McGrath.[/quote'] Dale steyn is 5ft 10 .
he couldnt wen he made his debut.duuno why u would compare a 22 yr old with an ATG
who is comparing Kumar with Steyn? Just read through the posts to see who brought it up... All I said is certain bowlers have raw pace like Steyn/Mailinga who can overcome the conditions through pace. B.Kumar can never be our Anderson if he doesnt up his pace.
who is comparing Kumar with Steyn? Just read through the posts to see who brought it up... All I said is certain bowlers have raw pace like Steyn/Mailinga who can overcome the conditions through pace. B.Kumar can never be our Anderson if he doesnt up his pace.
yeah he needs to up his pace but hes young only,Anderson was same pace wen young.no need to write off Kumar.Steyn did not have pace from the start