B kumar

badmash

He is a good find especially because he seems to swing the ball both ways and has the control and smartness to bowl in the right areas and set the batsmen up. But if he has to threaten test class batsmen, he has to add at least 10 k to his bowling as he is only bowling at 125-130k right now but its still early days for him and he can definitely get more stronger and add more pace. I'm not sure T20 is the right format for him because on a flat track, he wont get the swing like he got yesterday and he has to rely on variations, yorkers etc. Still, great debut.

Impressive debut indeed, he would have gotten some purchase against any side with that kinda movement. Looks like a good prospect for the shorter forms of the game. Not sure with such thin frame he can last the distance in the longer version. Will be a good reserve on the bench nevertheless. Comparatively speaking that dude Mohd Irfan looks like a monster, at least has the physical ingredients needed of a test quality fast bowler. A lot of you seem so dismissive of PK. I actually thought he was a decent test bowler, its not like we are spoilt for choice, at least the lad is potent for 10-15 overs when the ball is new.

Yesterday Bhuv bowled slower than he normally does.He can bowl upto 135-136ks but he went for swing & accuracy.Besides that he's a better bat than Vinay & Praveen. Wristy batsman & has decent technique(FC avg of 30 & bats at top 6 for UP).He & Irfan can be handy in the LOIs in the squad.

One good performance and everyone is excited. It's understandable considering the sorry state of indian bowling. But, nevertheless, an indian style of bowler who relies completely on swing. i mean a 'release' bowler not a 'hit the ground' bowler. He might do a philander kind of job. But not useful in all conditions.......I would still give awana few chances..... But one thing i like about BK is the confidence, eventhought, it's his first match. He seems to be a intelligent bowler..... All in all, a manoj prabhakar, kind of player......i mean this kid can bat, he has good batting technique and relies on swing.... Good thing is.......he is just 21 years......add some muscle and consistently hit 133 to 138 kmph....might become like anderson.....

Yesterday Bhuv bowled slower than he normally does.He can bowl upto 135-136ks but he went for swing & accuracy.Besides that he's a better bat than Vinay & Praveen. Wristy batsman & has decent technique(FC avg of 30 & bats at top 6 for UP).He & Irfan can be handy in the LOIs in the squad.
I have seen few UP ranji matches and he bowls consistently around 128 to 130 kph.....one odd bowl might go upto 133 kph