Anti Virat Kohli Club

Disgusting behavior today...Still like Kohli the player but someone needs to bring him down to earth. Atleast Sreeshanth maintains a uniform approach as to whom he sledges,this guy is a clear bully who suffers from Napolean Syndrome :mad:
No point sledging tough guys who wont be effected and may thrive on it. Its all about trageting the weak and vulnerable who may crumble under some words. Plus good for those weak players to get abused. May mean they get tougher and man up and develop in to good players:--D Good work Virat:two_thumbs_up:
Do you like his 'agression' too? ps:most of us today are not questioning his talent but his behavior
Yep love his agression. Whats wrong with indian players being pumped. I sepnt years watching indian players crumble under other teams giving them grief and seeing our boys bend over and take it. Fight fire with fire. Like it Plus he can back it up
No point sledging tough guys who wont be effected and may thrive on it. Its all about trageting the weak and vulnerable who may crumble under some words. Plus good for those weak players to get abused. May mean they get tougher and man up and develop in to good players:--D Good work Virat:two_thumbs_up:
Also translates has doesn't have the ba**s to man up to them :giggle:
Yep love his agression. Whats wrong with indian players being pumped. I sepnt years watching indian players crumble under other teams giving them grief and seeing our boys bend over and take it. Fight fire with fire. Like it Plus he can back it up
So calling a young newcomer in your own team ch***ya ka baccha is agression...ok didn't know that. If he would have said that to Morkel,Lady Jaya,Viru in the opposition or Gyale,Rampaul,ABD,RP than I would have said this guy is a bad a** but right now he looks like a pathetic moron
So calling a young newcomer in your own team ch***ya ka baccha is agression...ok didn't know that. If he would have said that to Morkel,Lady Jaya,Viru in the opposition or Gyale,Rampaul,ABD,RP than I would have said this guy is a bad a** but right now he looks like a pathetic moron
Remember his toughness when Pietersen gave him grief? :cantstop:
kisko bola?
The era of tough dignified types like dravid' date=' sachin and co is over. This is new india, young , proud, a touch arrogant but not going to back down and maybe give first punch. Deal with it guys[/quote'] Name some young 'arrogant' and proud players apart from Kohli?
Like I said this guy is gonna be awful in handling youngsters which our team is gonna need soon..
This. Kohli really is not at all a good role model. He has to understand he is one of the experienced Indian players and thus he is no longer a youngster. He needs to act like one and really develop skills to work with youngsters.