Anti Virat Kohli Club

People turned Bhaji in to a hate figure and now doing it with Kohli. Sad really. Anyone who has a a different personlaity and plays with fire on the pitch is demonised. When inherently they are good guys just play with agreesion as is their style. Letts focus on performances and not demonising people on spurious assumptions on their personalities. For example here he is top scorer in IPL and cpataing team well with his team flying high. Yet character assassains in full force

Yeah there is a time and place for it, abusing on national TV is not a solution if that was really the case. Everyone hated on Dhoni for criticising Sree in public during S.A tour that was nothing compared to yelling at and abusing someone with millions watching.
We hated that cos sree was playing with spunk and fire. Was playing superbly, then dhoni abused him to be a nice guy blah blah. Could have won test series in SA if not for that dumb ass move.
People turned Bhaji in to a hate figure and now doing it with Kohli. Sad really.
Oh thank God. I was seriously believing that you were a Kohli fan and you were defending him on this thread. But that comparison with Bhajji shows you hate him even more than us, why not join AVKC? That comparison alone is enough to make you AVKC's President. Kohli is exactly like Bhajji, 100% agree!
Oh thank God. I was seriously believing that you were a Kohli fan and you were defending him on this thread. But that comparison with Bhajji shows you hate him even more than us' date=' why not join AVKC? That comparison alone is enough to make you AVKC's President[/quote'] Bhaji has 400 test wickets. And our second highest wicket taker EVER. Was main spinner in team that got to number 1 in tests and won world cup. The guy is a legend wether you like it or not. Kohli also will be legend
Why so much for hate for Kohli?, some people are mentally retarted, they always target that excels for India Kohli Jadeja etc Make these type of threads for phussooo cricketers like Ishant, Rohit, Rahanne, and many more
Oye, I will stick to my job, you stick to yours

I doubt any Indian hate Kohli. I do think that many believe Kohli has a great and long future for Indian cricket. The only issue is captaincy. It's wrong to label him as the next captain. Already, there seems to be serious doubts on his skills/personality for a captain.