Anti Virat Kohli Club

TDIGIIIIIIII :hysterical: Our club has no President, though. It just has a group of like-minded people. We'll see the use of this club very soon :winky: Let the England series begin. B-> Just remembered, this club has already won India a match, otherwise India would have been whitewashed. Something, that all the fanboy threads put together hasn't managed. :bow:

Kohli+Ke+peeche+kya+Hai+-+Cook+Cook+Cook+cook.jpeg This still cracks me up :hysterical:
this was made by me ...i posted it on facebook and it became quit famous :haha: i came back to to icf after a year and i literally "LOLed" when i saw this thread ...its amazing to see indians hating on koli just because he failed in a few innings ...with an average of over 50 he would break into any team in the world hating on sir ravinder jadeja and sir rohit sharma i can understand but hating on dhoni and koli i dont ...these 2 guys averages over 50 and won loads of matches for the team ....give them some time they r human and humans r bound to fail sometimes ..even sachin had some bad series in the past ..that dosent mean he was a looser ...kholi will prove haters wrong soon ...his inning of 183 vs pakistan was the best ive seen in last 10 years under pressure

Oh oh...president ji seems like a lot happened! The people can't accept constructive criticism here, that is for sure... And yes, we need to start some stat doses to regain the credibility of the ICF folklore... Where are those Pakistani ones who jump up with Junaid - Kohli, Irfan - Kohli stats? Please start :finger:

this was made by me ...i posted it on facebook and it became quit famous :haha: i came back to to icf after a year and i literally "LOLed" when i saw this thread ...its amazing to see indians hating on koli just because he failed in a few innings ...with an average of over 50 he would break into any team in the world hating on sir ravinder jadeja and sir rohit sharma i can understand but hating on dhoni and koli i dont ...these 2 guys averages over 50 and won loads of matches for the team ....give them some time they r human and humans r bound to fail sometimes ..even sachin had some bad series in the past ..that dosent mean he was a looser ...kholi will prove haters wrong soon ...his inning of 183 vs pakistan was the best ive seen in last 10 years under pressure
If you care to go through this thread, you'll see that there is no hate. Today's average fan knows only two modes of cricket appreciation - either worshipping (being a blind fanboy, that is), or hating (simply hating, nothing else). Constructive criticism is surely an alien concept.
Oh oh...president ji seems like a lot happened! The people can't accept constructive criticism here' date=' that is for sure... And yes, we need to start some stat doses to regain the credibility of the ICF folklore... Where are those Pakistani ones who jump up with Junaid - Kohli, Irfan - Kohli stats? Please start :finger:[/quote'] Please add Kohli's Test stats in the OP. You'll receive it soon.
Oh oh...president ji seems like a lot happened! The people can't accept constructive criticism here' date=' that is for sure... And yes, we need to start some stat doses to regain the credibility of the ICF folklore... Where are those Pakistani ones who jump up with Junaid - Kohli, Irfan - Kohli stats? Please start :finger:[/quote'] Some Test stats and Kohli's average in ODI finals sent. :cantstop:
yep the club will monitor his performance.n appreciate whatever useless innings he plays:agree:
Yep. And also his performance off the field and other things such as his ad contracts with celkon, ladki patane ki tariqe. Plus his famous finger gesture and filmy dialogues: "Sachin carried Indian cricket on his shoulders for 23 years, its time we carried him." :cantstop: