Anti Virat Kohli Club

I am not praising him but seriously the worst batsman in the team is hogging the no. 4 place which is where Kohli should play. Way to ruin career of a promising player. Dhoni should have balls to drop Sachin down the order.
dont see how that would change anything much
according to our great analyst Number if he bats at no.4 he will break all the records held by sachin, India will reach no.1 ranking in all the formats and will become the only batsman to avg 99.99 in tests with 30000+ runs :cantstop:
according to our great analyst Number if he bats at no.4 he will break all the records held by sachin' date=' India will reach no.1 ranking in all the formats and will become the only batsman to avg 99.99 in tests with 30000+ runs :cantstop:[/quote'] Half the time he is batting with tail or Dhoni ( who hasn't done much bar 1 innings). Better batsman should bat up. Do you think he would have been same batsman in ODIs if had batted at no. 5 or 6 ?
Half the time he is batting with tail or Dhoni ( who hasn't done much bar 1 innings). Better batsman should bat up. Do you think he would have been same batsman in ODIs if had batted at no. 5 or 6 ?
lol Laxman,Ganguly all thier life at 5,must have been pathetic batsmen,no? he needs to show he can bat big before moving up.always throws it away.batting order is poor excuse specialy when the difference is 1 spot.its not like hes batting at 7
lol Laxman,Ganguly all thier life at 5,must have been pathetic batsmen,no?
First that's totally irrelevant. I am talking about the current team. If you watched them we had 6 proper batsman in those times.
he needs to show he can bat big before moving up.always throws it away.batting order is poor excuse specialy when the difference is 1 spot.its not like hes batting at 7
Yes, our current batsman at no. 4 is scoring so big for last 2 years so that Kohli has to learn to score big 150s to bat ahead of him. All I am saying is he can easily bat ahead Sachin in the current team, on the current form. Don't know what is too hard in that to not understand.
lol Laxman,Ganguly all thier life at 5,must have been pathetic batsmen,no? he needs to show he can bat big before moving up.always throws it away.batting order is poor excuse specialy when the difference is 1 spot.its not like hes batting at 7
This is the reason Laxman only has an average of around 45-46.
This is the reason Laxman only has an average of around 45-46.
only?thats good.also hes known for playing great innings from that position.I'll e really happy if Kohli does that. fact is he should not move up unless he starts to play big innings