India v England in India, ODI bi-lateral series, 2013

Rohit is not a shocker but not great either. I think he may warrant a squad place. Raina is a good oid player. Has not fired in this series but still good limited overs player, young and defo should not be dropped. Good fielder as well. He should bat 6 and come in after hopefully a half decent start for slog overs , like 10 overs to go. Main bad call is mishra, which is just dumb
He averages 13 last year in 16 matches with a strike rate of 65-70. How the hell does he warrant a place ?
dinda has already got 2-3 series..never for once did he trouble nay one with movement or swing he should carry on playing t20s
Yeah, agreed. He just keeps bowling it too short and isn't even accurate. T20's yeah, but shouldn't be in the Tests or ODI squad.
I meant Manoj. If not him' date=' then even guys like Bist/Chand etc can be tried.[/quote'] Chand is still too new and is a opener anyway. While, Bist is more suited to FC. Rayudu can both attack and defend well + has a good track record and pedigree behind him. Can keep if Dhoni again gets injured also.
dinda has already got 2-3 series..never for once did he trouble nay one with movement or swing he should carry on playing t20s
I know. But, still we want a proper pool of fast bowlers. And it's not as if he has played full series or something. He has been chopped and changed too often. And for the record, I am not saying that he's a good bowler or something, time's too ripe to be judging that. It's just that let's give someone proper chance before being dumped.
I know. But' date=' still we want a proper pool of fast bowlers. And it's not as if he has played full series or something. He has been chopped and changed too often. And for the record, I am not saying that he's a good bowler or something, time's too ripe to be judging that. It's just that let's give someone proper chance before being dumped.[/quote'] hasnt he been playing for us since asia cup? i remember him getting pulled for six in sri lanka and after tht have we played any odis? he was not good here..lets give him english series too but i honestly dont see anything special about him if we wat pool of fast bowler ..first step should be find few decent bowlers who can perform.. and then jsut rotate them no matter what the performance so thatn o one gets injured and every one gets time to recover and over come flaws thats wht australia is doing now ..and its working