Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

Apples and oranges... Raina, Yuvraj are batsmen who bowled a bit. Jadeja is a bowler who bats. Why aren't you talking about the 14 wickets he's taken in this series so far? Did Yuvraj or Raina take 14 wickets in their entire Test careers?
problem is that we need a batsman who can bowl a bit.I dont think india can afford to pick only 6 batsman.He wont be able to make into team as bowling allrounder
problem is that we need a batsman who can bowl a bit.I dont think india can afford to pick only 6 batsman.He wont be able to make into team as bowling allrounder
in these conditions we can.6 batsmen should be enough ofcourse overseas one batsman will come n Dhoni'll be back to 7
So, then Jadeja needs to bat number 8 and get another batsman for a bowler who isn't getting wickets - either Ishant or Ojha. Why are people being so disdainful about Jadeja? He is primarily a bowler who can bat. He's been doing his job perfectly well as a bowler. More than just the wickets, look at the players he has dismissed. Michael Clarke is the most dangerous batsman in World cricket for India at the moment. He's got 100s, 200, 300 against India.... just dismissing him is enough of an achievement.
his first inning bowling I thought there was a plumb lbw not given' date=' he is better then Ishant though, not good but decent, Shami Pankaj need to play test asap.[/quote'] way he has bowled he is brilliant..cant ask for more guy got 3 wickets one of them first innings centurian and cowan who score 79 I think.. as a added bonus guy is pretty good with bat:two_thumbs_up: would love to see shami in but in place of ishant ..
So, then Jadeja needs to bat number 8 and get another batsman for a bowler who isn't getting wickets - either Ishant or Ojha. Why are people being so disdainful about Jadeja? He is primarily a bowler who can bat. He's been doing his job perfectly well as a bowler. More than just the wickets, look at the players he has dismissed. Michael Clarke is the most dangerous batsman in World cricket for India at the moment. He's got 100s, 200, 300 against India.... just dismissing him is enough of an achievement.
That is why I mentioned that Ishant must be dropped.
Kumar isn't good with the older ball. Even in ODI's' date=' Dhoni bowls out his 10 overs in the opening spell itself and it has worked.[/quote'] That doesn't means that he can't bowl against tailenders...as if Pissant is bowling very well. Bowls a wide now.
Kumar isn't good with the older ball. Even in ODI's' date=' Dhoni bowls out his 10 overs in the opening spell itself and it has worked.[/quote'] he wont get any better without trying.atleast give him a chance.if he bowls bad then replace him