Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

WTH Ojha and Rahane have been kept as water boys again without any fault of theirs. This is when players get demotivated. Ojha must have been the unluckiest spinner to play for India. Till the time Ojha gets a chance in the Indian team consistently, he would probably have lost his zeal to play for the team. And why persist with the openers and especially Vijay instead of prolonged failure?

Ojha is so far ahead in stats compared to Harbhajan. I think this is Dhoni's way of tricking Aus into thinking they will not play Ojha and he will replace Bhajji in the last minute. After watchinhg Bhajji bowl it was a no-brainer to include Ojha in his place.
Dhoni said Bhajji bowled well in 2nd innings n repeated his left hander BS:hmmm:
I've never seen anyone getting shafted like Ojha before. Best bowler in a series and gets dumped for the next cause the captain comes up with BS reasons.
That is why I always support that dude. He has been sacked consistently for all these years with no fault. Dhoni has been extremely unfair with him to be honest. The only reason I can think of is that Dhoni believes him to be unlucky and so, dumps him consistently. Otherwise the whole Ojha thing all these years is just inexplicable.
That is why I always support that dude. He has been sacked consistently for all these years with no fault. Dhoni has been extremely unfair with him to be honest. The only reason I can think of is that Dhoni believes him to be unlucky and so, dumps him consistently. Otherwise the whole Ojha thing all these years is just inexplicable.
what about Ishant then?
Ojha is as good as Ashwin or perhaps even better. But Dhoni thinks he is worse than Jadeja' date=' Bhajji and Ishant. This is how you reduce the confidence of a player and slowly make him mediocre.[/quote'] Better than Ashwin or not, one has to be an utter fool to drop his highest ranked bowler in the team.
Ojha is as good as Ashwin or perhaps even better. But Dhoni thinks he is worse than Jadeja' date=' Bhajji and Ishant. This is how you reduce the confidence of a player and slowly make him mediocre.[/quote'] Ojha is much better than Ashwin. It would be such a waste to watch second test if Ojha doesn't play. :headshake:
what about Ishant then?
Good observation. :--D
Ojha is as good as Ashwin or perhaps even better. But Dhoni thinks he is worse than Jadeja' date=' Bhajji and Ishant. [b']This is how you reduce the confidence of a player and slowly make him mediocre.
Agree completely. That is what I mentioned earlier too. By the time he gets a consistent run in the Indian team, he would have lost his zeal to perform and would turn mediocre after all his confidence has been shattered. He is already 26 and his confidence would be completely shattered if he is neglected for another year or two.

I would go with Nohit instead... But just he needs couple of drop catches and atleast one denied plumb LBW and first 100 balls without in swinging full pitch delivery, out swing full pitch delivery, wide outside off stump, yorker, bouncer, pitching just outside off stump and moving away as well moving in, 145k plus seaming delivery, leg break, off break... if all this wishes granted he definitely score double digit in atleast not more than 10 games..