Pakistan in South Africa - 2013

Asim

Pakistan will trouble southafrica on those tracks.May be even win a test.If irfan stays fit with junaid and gul and adil along with ajmal.It will be a good attack.Pakistan batting is suspect but with such a bowling attack i expect them to win a test.Irfan will give nightmares to smith .

Pakistan will trouble southafrica on those tracks.May be even win a test.If irfan stays fit with junaid and gul and adil along with ajmal.It will be a good attack.Pakistan batting is suspect but with such a bowling attack i expect them to win a test.Irfan will give nightmares to smith .
If South Africa can beat Australia at their home, then Pakistan can't do shite to them.

Pakistani fans are still as retarded as ever. Your wonderful bowling attack of 32+ Average Umar Gul, newcomer Junaid Khan and a bowler who has never played a test but has an ODI average of 69. Your best spinner will be useless as his doosra will turn as much as a straight ball. All this against a batting lineup featuring Smith, Kallis, Du Plessis, De Villiers and Amla. Delusion at its finest.

This is how I think the Pakistan team will do on this tour: Hafeez (Fail) Toffee (Decent) Younis (Decent) Azhar (Fail) Misbah (Good) Shafiq (Good) Sarfraz (Fail) Gul (Decent) Ajmal (Decent) Junaid (Good) Irfan (Fail)
Irfan's gonna fail. He was no way threatening on those helpful conditions unlike Junaid.
Irfan's gonna fail. He was no way threatening on those helpful conditions unlike Junaid.
Why?Irfan bowls at 90 miles has a great seam position and gets bounce from good length.He is going to be extremly difficult to handle on southafrican pitches.Yes he has fitness issues.But even at 130ks he will trouble them even in second spell.