The Congress Thread: Tracking India's Grand Old Party

jairamesh

Maybe its a conspiracy by Priyanka to dumb Rahul and Lead Congress for 2019 polls :hmmm: Surely even Rahul baba isnt that incompetent to mug up those 3-4 basic questions that Arnab was asking.
from the Congress' perspective, Priyanka leading the current campaign would be much better than Rahul leading it but thats not going to happen. from what I have seen of him in the last 10 years, he surely is that dumb. It was very clear that he did not prepare in advance for those basic questions and he is so dumb that he couldn't come up with any suitable answers on the spot.

Got this from a fb share. 4 year old kid at the school admission interview: Teacher - Whats your name? Kid - My name is Suresh, father's name is Dilip, mother's name is Sandhya! Teacher - What are your hobbies? Kid - My name is Suresh, father's name is Dilip, mother's name is Sandhya! Teacher - Can you tell me one rhyme? Kid - My name is Suresh, father's name is Dilip, mother's name is Sandhya! Teacher (puzzled) - Why are you answering same for all questions? Kid - My name is Suresh, father's name is Dilip, mother's name is Sandhya! Teacher (in anger) - Enough, stop it! You may leave & your application is rejected. . . . . Smart kid replies: Last week a 45 year YOUTH (Rahul gandhi) gave same answers to all the questions asked to him... He is projected to be our next PM & my school admission is rejected for doing the same... . . . . Don't just smile & share the message... Think before you vote this time!