The Congress Thread: Tracking India's Grand Old Party

jairamesh

That BJP+ is  misleading. BJP have no real power in AP. They have some dud ministries as a token gesture. Similarly arunachal they are supporting from outside as of now.  At the same time Congress have no real power in bihar. Tomorrow if they leave Jd(u) and RJD combine government wont fall.

On 5/20/2016 at 7:40 AM, G_B_ said:

That BJP+ is  misleading. BJP have no real power in AP. They have some dud ministries as a token gesture. Similarly arunachal they are supporting from outside as of now.  At the same time Congress have no real power in bihar. Tomorrow if they leave Jd(u) and RJD combine government wont fall.

Even in Punjab, BJP has no real power. 

2 hours ago, Texan said:

Even in Punjab, BJP has no real power. 

its guess its hard to call punjab. SAD BJP long time allies plus in local government BJP especially in urban areas are controlling municipal administration with help of SAD. Plus they have industries portfolio which is not dud. 

None of these things are present in AP (Health and endowments both shit) and no municipal/zilla parishad roles as well....In theory BJP can demand portfolios in Arunachal as their numbers are crucial for government to survive.

Rahul Gandhi, at a political rally had said, "You all are demanding a potato factory in your area, but you should understand I am an opposition leader, I can put pressure on the government, but cannot take the decision. I cannot open a potato factory for farmers."

:ahhhhh: