Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!

Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I don't see Dhoni going with 2 spinners in SA. Ashwin's gonna make it' date=' Nayar or Pathan should fill the AR slot.[/quote'] ofcourse Ashwin will be the lone spinner.I am saying Jadeja deserves his place atm in these conditions as hes doing well I'd pick 6 batsmen+Dhoni there.
ofcourse Ashwin will be the lone spinner.I am saying Jadeja deserves his place atm in these conditions as hes doing well I'd pick 6 batsmen+Dhoni there.
Some might disagree but he is a must in these conditions. Very, very rarely he gives away loose ones, pretty hard to score against him and the one that turns can get us a wicket 9 out of 10 times.
Some might disagree but he is a must in these conditions. Very' date=' very rarely he gives away loose ones, pretty hard to score against him and the one that turns can get us a wicket 9 out of 10 times.[/quote'] ++

the only thing which is baffling why is ojha not replacing bhajji despite him being sh1t in the 1st test and ojha being the best bowler against an excellent england side. if ojha doesnt play in mohali too because of dhoni`s preference ,it would be a sad day for test cricket :((

the only thing which is baffling why is ojha not replacing bhajji despite him being sh1t in the 1st test and ojha being the best bowler against an excellent england side. if ojha doesnt play in mohali too because of dhoni`s preference ,it would be a sad day for test cricket :((
Agreed The argument for picking Bhajji was that he is a right-arm offspinner and Australia have 6 left-handers BUT Bhajji is not really turning it so does it matter what they are? At least Ojha will turn it away from the right-handers and right now there's only 1 batsman in their team we need to worry about and he's right-handed.
Agreed The argument for picking Bhajji was that he is a right-arm offspinner and Australia have 6 left-handers BUT Bhajji is not really turning it so does it matter what they are? At least Ojha will turn it away from the right-handers and right now there's only 1 batsman in their team we need to worry about and he's right-handed.
He is turning it but yet he doesn't look effective.
actually both Warne n LSRK have criticised that decision saying that ball coming in is much harder to play in these conditions as you always have to play.so that logic doesnt make sense either
actually both Warne n LSRK have criticised that decision saying that ball coming in is much harder to play in these conditions as you always have to play.so that logic doesnt make sense either
Yesterday you were arguing against it, today you are for that argument. Senior member of AVKC!
Yesterday you were arguing against it' date=' today you are for that argument. Senior member of AVKC![/quote'] what was I arguing against?Doherty v Lyon?lol Lyon had already been tried and sucked.Ojha hasnt anyway that argument is for poor players who look to just survive.for aggresive player same is advantage as the ball is in thier arc
Yeah I'm not so sure I completely agree with that. Both can be very effective. If you've got a right-hand batsman, and a left-armer going around the wicket the ball moving it away (bringing the slips into play), the odd one that goes on (i.e. the arm ball) will definitely get a wicket if the batsman doesn't pick it. The angle of a left-armer to a right-hander can be quite effective. It's one of the things Jadeja does well. But regardless we will either have: * 2 right-arm offspinners and 1 left-arm orthodox OR * 1 right-arm offspinner and 2 left-arm orthodox. So either way we will have our bases covered.
Yeah I'm not so sure I completely agree with that. Both can be very effective. If you've got a right-hand batsman, and a left-armer going around the wicket the ball moving it away (bringing the slips into play), the odd one that goes on (i.e. the arm ball) will definitely get a wicket if the batsman doesn't pick it. The angle of a left-armer to a right-hander can be quite effective. It's one of the things Jadeja does well. But regardless we will either have: * 2 right-arm offspinners and 1 left-arm orthodox OR * 1 right-arm offspinner and 2 left-arm orthodox. So either way we will have our bases covered.
yes.the ball coming in is effective as batsmen can't leave it unless its well outside off,so brings lbw,bowled,short leg into play. Ojha should be in for Bhajji just for quality anyway

Jadeja's Ability to get class batsmen out He has gotten KP out twice, was the only one to trouble trott throughout his innings and got him out and now dismissed michael clark(the world's second batsmen thrice.) He gets top class batsmen out with ease.