Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!

Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I think it is a very promising performance. It is a shame his batting has fallen away but he really does look a potentially very good spinner. Cannot fault much he has done with the ball so far. It is classic spin bowling.
I hope his batting improves too with time.still young. though deserves his place on bowling alone now
I think it is a very promising performance. It is a shame his batting has fallen away but he really does look a potentially very good spinner. Cannot fault much he has done with the ball so far. It is classic spin bowling.
He shouldn't be dropped from the side based on his batting because he seems to be more effective than Ashwin overseas (with the ball). Bonus, if he gets us some runs overseas.
that I agree.domestic pitches should assist seamers
that we can do in FC by preparing seamer friendly wickets in Ranjis and all.no need to gift matches to oppositions for that
This is where BCCI and its "sporting pitches committee" has to step in. They should ensure domestic matches are played on pitches which assist pacers and help develop batsmen with adequate technique to perform well outside the subcontinent.
Interesting balancing act though. Because you don't want pitches which make very medium pacers into world beaters.
He shouldn't be dropped from the side based on his batting because he seems to be more effective than Ashwin overseas (with the ball). Bonus' date=' if he gets us some runs overseas.[/quote'] Even in India he has bowled as good as if not not better than Ashwin. Won't be surprised if he outbowls him on turners more often.