Deodhar Trophy 2012-13

Sid Kaul was always under 139K......and Just average, Nothing so Impressive that he shud be bowling in India 11- why is every one EXCITED about him..... He and Ishwar Pandey both do NOT look International CLASS.
Only Speed is not everything or makes some one impressive. Any bowler who can bowl 135 or plus with seam and swing can be a handful. If Dinda can play for India, he certainly can too. He much better than Dinda. and then there are only 2 bowlers in India who can bowl 140+, Yadav and Aaron.

RKT R u saying Sidharth has the Straight Seem of Bhunesh......bhvi has the capability to put 5 of his 6 balls on the Circular Seem hence Getting regular Swing with New Ball.....Does Sid have that... Shammi also tries to put on seem and sometimes suceeds .......1 out of 6 times. Ishant also tries to do that and Continuously FAILS 6 out of 6 times.

Unadkat bowled sharply this morning. Munaf wasn't bad with the ball but he is still a dadaji In the field. Cringed at the huge over from Nayar. As one of his biggest fans it was difficult to watch him have so much trouble finding the pitch. I guess everyone has those days but this is definitely one of the most wayward overs of bowling I have seen. But i thought he bounced back well from that and has bowled well overall. Averaged 96 with the bat and 22 with the ball this Ranji season. Hope he puts in good performances and can get a look In the national side.

Rkt... Out of deodhar I think PK was swinging well n got 2 wickets of the new Ball and Awana was probably 140K some times ( I heard that didn't see)..... All others Looked Average......Wagh was Rubbish.
Awana barely crossed 130. The fastest bowlers of Deodhar trophy till now are Kaul and Shami, both fastest at 139, Kaul quicker than Shami on an average basis, then Unadkat hitting around 135K, Warrier and Vinay Kumar had similar pace, all clocked quicker than Awana.
RKT R u saying Sidharth has the Straight Seem of Bhunesh......bhvi has the capability to put 5 of his 6 balls on the Circular Seem hence Getting regular Swing with New Ball.....Does Sid have that... Shammi also tries to put on seem and sometimes suceeds .......1 out of 6 times. Ishant also tries to do that and Continuously FAILS 6 out of 6 times.
Kaul has swung the ball both ways with perfect seam position. Most Indian bowlers like Munaf and Awana are lacking good seam. Both were bowling with scrambled seam. Other than that Kaul can get reverse swing with the old ball at mid to high 130Ks as was evident the Ranji SF and can go to low 140s every now and then. He is not a finished article though, needs work on control.