IPL's News III.

SLICKR392

thats good' date='he was mentioned a while back as a prospect on ICF[/quote'] Being a lefty, I suppose he can utilize the natural angle with the ball going away from the right handed batsmen, and could trouble the batsmen with his accuracy and a bit of swing. Not a bad pick, let's see how it goes.
Being a lefty' date=' I suppose he can utilize the natural angle with the ball going away from the right handed batsmen, and could trouble the batsmen with his accuracy and a bit of swing. Not a bad pick, let's see how it goes.[/quote'] He is tall too AFAIK.should get bounce in Mohali n Dharamsala
KXIP also add the left arm medium pacer' date=' Aniket Choudhary, who plays for Rajasthan..[/quote'] Yeah... i being from rajasthan have seen his almost all domestic matches, and i m preety impressedwith his bowling capabilities. His fastest ball was 140.1 kph in this ranji season against bengal. Trust me, his in-swingers from over the wicket have thrashed wickets of many batsmen badly... He is young with excellent fitness level. With 6'4" tall height & impressive bowling action he can do great in his career... Best f Luck to the Young Champ...
Punters dethroned tendya then in his home city
more than dethroned Sachin just does not want to responsibility. Its mixed news to be honest. Pointing will have to play. which takes up one of the foreign players spots and quite frankly he is not a good t20 player. Malinga takes another , Pollard takes one leaving 1 for mostly Maxwell so MI will mostly be Sachin Ponting Rayadu Sharma Pollard Maxwell D Kartick Bhajji Kulkarni/ (Ojha) Munaf Malinga that looks like a poor team to me personally.

Another Ganguly in the making or Punter will be able to adapt better? Atleast half of the games would be in Mumbai so if he opens, he'll get to face pace compared to the slowish tracks of Kolkata. One thing is certain though. Aussies are treated royally in the IPL i.e sheer number of Aussie players, Aussie Captains, Aussie coaches and supporting staff.