'Ravindra Jadeja will play 100+ Tests for India' - K Srikanth

He is doing a great job just as a bowler. If he contributes with the bat, it will be a huge bonus. Though I dont agree with the 100 tests part. His bowling will mostly be effective in India. If he has to play in overseas tests, he has to improve his batting technique by leaps and bounds.

This Shrikkanth is a joke. He should stop giving statements in the media, because he is full of air. I agree that Jadeja is a good player and could become vice-captain and even play many Tests. I feel he is very talented. The reason I am saying Shrikkanth is a joke is because when he was heading the selection panel, he never picked Jadeja in the Test team! He only picked him for ODIs..... and now this joker goes on record hailing Jadeja! What a piece of %$*& !

This Shrikkanth is a joke. He should stop giving statements in the media' date=' [b']because he is full of air. I agree that Jadeja is a good player and could become vice-captain and even play many Tests. I feel he is very talented. The reason I am saying Shrikkanth is a joke is because when he was heading the selection panel, he never picked Jadeja in the Test team! He only picked him for ODIs..... and now this joker goes on record hailing Jadeja! What a piece of %$*& !
What does this idiom mean - "he is full of air" ? :dontknow:
He is doing a great job just as a bowler. If he contributes with the bat' date= it will be a huge bonus. Though I dont agree with the 100 tests part. His bowling will mostly be effective in India. If he has to play in overseas tests, he has to improve his batting technique by leaps and bounds.
Noo! We cannot consider anyone's runs batting in the top 7 as 'bonus'. He absolutely has to contribute with the bat which looks increasingly unlikely every innings. He is doing well as a baller now but we know his shtick which is stump-to-stump at brisk pace and it's not like he is taking fifers or anything spectacular. This is very short-termist - I am not even referring to away tours here as Sirji will be negated quite quickly at home.
What does this idiom mean - "he is full of air" ? :dontknow:
I don't know if he meant this or not but in Eastern India, we call a guy as full of air when he says fake stuff and made up stories a lot. Its typically called in Odia as 'PABANAA'. Its like we say in Hindi FEKU banda hai. In Odisha, its a common term for anyone who comes from Cuttuck district.