Anti Ajinkya Rahane Brigade

Whats with you digging up my old posts ? Your related to Samson or something that uou have been on my back ? You think I dont remember my posts in forum ? I have been wrong about Rahane , Dhawan , mithun , Shami , MJ etc ..just to save you some time
yes, u and me were wrong about Rahane,and u still laugh at other Rahane critics...no Iam not related to Ashwin, Samson or Umesh Yadav..
You think I dont remember my posts in forum ?
Lol some ICF experts here . Thank god the selectors have a better eye for talent
This thread should be closed... at least for the moment. Rahane has done enough over the last 2 Test series.
No, it should not be closed. He is still a hack. Lets see what he does in England and Aus. Once he does well there, only then it should be closed. :protest:
Again played too slowly yesterday' date=' could barely rotate strike. Kohli managed a few boundaries, otherwise we were doomed, drop him I say right now.[/quote'] :finger: Nohit and Dhawan played slow, when they shldn't be. Rahane played slow when it shld be. He did his job well. :two_thumbs_up:
:finger: Nohit and Dhawan played slow, when they shldn't be. Rahane played slow when it shld be. He did his job well. :two_thumbs_up:
Rohit and Dhawan batted without the help of dew and they provided a god start of 50 odd. Even with all the dew help, his SR was 70. :bumsmack:
Rahane actually after getting confidence got single of every ball no dots Rohit plays slogs and dots even after 100
Rohit does not slog. Slogging is what Afridi does. Rohit always play with straight bat with full face and can hit big shots when needed. Rahane cannot do anything, can neither rotate strike or hit big shots. If there was no Kohli, then we would have seen how he had played.
Rohit does not slog. Slogging is what Afridi does. Rohit always play with straight bat with full face and can hit big shots when needed. Rahane cannot do anything' date=' can neither rotate strike or hit big shots. If there was no Kohli, then we would have seen how he had played.[/quote'] His strike rate was 90 at end and for most part near 80 no problem IMO we are just used to sluggers at number 4