IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

1983-2011

Errr... :confused: Ponting is our captain. PS: Your location says that you are from Thanjavur. the land of famous temples, frescoes and silks. How come a person from such a cultured place ends up supporting the filthy and vile CSK?
:cantstop:

:hatsoff: to Bhajji. Was clobbered in the first over and came back to bowl a decent second over. He also took a 2 good catches and fielded well in the deep. Injured himself trying to stop a boundary, and finally hit a 6 when the team needed it. Like him or hate him, can't question his commitment.

Sachin should think hard about his place in the team and should get a fake injury to sit out in remaining matches...
and who comes in? suryakumar yadav? Sachin got a terrific ball from Narine. Not much anybody could have done about that. He has got a 50 in the previous game in good time as well.

and who comes in? suryakumar yadav? Sachin got a terrific ball from Narine. Not much anybody could have done about that. He has got a 50 in the previous game in good time as well.
I don't care who comes in. Unless he sits out, you'll not know which team combination will work. He needs to atleast sit out in couple of matches. But I know he'll not do it else might lose his place in the team.. He's hogging a young players' place in the team. He can't run quick doubles. He creates pressure on the other batsmen. The innings really gets momentum after he gets out else it drags on and on. Look, he needs to sit out a few matches to see if it helps the team or not. But I know he won't. The team wins inspite of him not because of him contributing. It's a well known fact that if he satys long in the innings, it's done and dusted for MI.

I don't care who comes in. Unless he sits out, you'll not know which team combination will work. He needs to atleast sit out in couple of matches. But I know he'll not do it else might lose his place in the team.. He's hogging a young players' place in the team. He can't run quick doubles. He creates pressure on the other batsmen. The innings really gets momentum after he gets out else it drags on and on. Look, he needs to sit out a few matches to see if it helps the team or not. But I know he won't. The team wins inspite of him not because of him contributing. It's a well known fact that if he satys long in the innings, it's done and dusted for MI.
really? whenever i have seen him he has run extremely well between the wickets. Even Ponting for the matter. I have no complaints of both of them in the field. You need to answer, did Sachin get out to a good ball? Forget about how sachin has been playing (good or bad). Judge him on that particular ball. Did the other Mumbai batsman also struggle v Narine? Yes or No.

There are stunning similarities b/w the Mumbai mafia and its fans - Lots of talk and bluster' date=' but very little to show in terms of results. :hehe:[/quote'] what are you talking about. We have won the champions league. Thats one title. Chennai have won 3 titles. Thats hardly a big difference.

really? whenever i have seen him he has run extremely well between the wickets. Even Ponting for the matter. I have no complaints of both of them in the field. You need to answer, did Sachin get out to a good ball? Forget about how sachin has been playing (good or bad). Judge him on that particular ball. Did the other Mumbai batsman also struggle v Narine? Yes or No.
It was not an extra-ordinary ball. Sachin (as he has been doing recently) missed the line completely and fell over.. Check it out in the highlights. 1:35 onwards... Check out the gap between his bat and pad.. 2 runs in 6 balls.. :headshake: http://www.boxtv.com/ipl/videos/2nd-inning-highlights-match-33/ No other batsmen struggled against him. Infact other batsmen played him on merits and hit him for boundaries too... Sachin should learn from other MI batsmen... As for his running, maybe you've missed him turning down many second runs, which any other young batsmen can take easily. If you pair Him and Hussey, He'll get Hussey out, out of frustration, unable to rotate the strikes. I can't believe you're justifying his T20 skills when even Dravid has out performed him...apart from take the responsibitlites of captaining the side. Sachin has ZERO responsibilities in the team.. ZERO, NIL, NADA.. It's because of him MI is still searching for a settled openeing pair and selecting different captains. Tonight it was Rohit's turn to take the responsibilties. So ZERO responsibilities and all it's expected of him is to give a quick openening.. He can't do that too.. He's justa passenger in the team, enjoying the plight of MI..

It was not an extra-ordinary ball. Sachin (as he has been doing recently) missed the line completely and fell over.. No other batsmen struggled against him. Infact other batsmen played him on merits and hit him for boundaries too... Sachin should learn from other MI batsmen...
OMG,Kya din aaye hai SRT ke:cantstop:

It was not an extra-ordinary ball. Sachin (as he has been doing recently) missed the line completely and fell over.. Check it out in the highlights. 1:35 onwards... Check out the gap between his bat and pad.. 2 runs in 6 balls.. :headshake: http://www.boxtv.com/ipl/videos/2nd-inning-highlights-match-33/ No other batsmen struggled against him. Infact other batsmen played him on merits and hit him for boundaries too... Sachin should learn from other MI batsmen... As for his running, maybe you've missed him turning down many second runs, which any other young batsmen can take easily. If you pair Him and Hussey, He'll get Hussey out, out of frustration, unable to rotate the strikes. I can't believe you're justifying his T20 skills when even Dravid has out performed him...apart from take the responsibitlites of captaining the side. Sachin has ZERO responsibilities in the team.. ZERO, NIL, NADA.. It's because of him MI is still searching for a settled openeing pair and selecting different captains. Tonight it was Rohit's turn to take the responsibilties. So ZERO responsibilities and all it's expected of him is to give a quick openening.. He can't do that too.. He's justa passenger in the team, enjoying the plight of MI..
4 overs 17 runs for 3 wickets and your telling me others did not struggle against him? I maintain it was a great ball. Even Michael Vaughan in the Itv 4 studio said it was a super ball.

4 overs 17 runs for 3 wickets and your telling me others did not struggle against him? I maintain it was a great ball. Even Michael Vaughan in the Itv 4 studio said it was a super ball.
Other didn't batsmen struggled as much as Sachin struggled. At the end of the day, Sachin is not winning the matches for MI. Whether he got a great ball or not, that can't be used as an excuse for him clinging on. Everybody knows that he's failed as an opener for MI, whether you like it or not. I'm pretty sure MI will try to keep on winning INSPITE of him in the team. It's a fact that MI wins matches when he gets out quickly. And it's a proven fact...

that was good ball but sachin was playing for straight ball with no turn.. any decent batsman would have inside edged that ball he was completely beaten and did not read the spin at all
See the highlights. Amazing gap between his bat and pad. TBH, I and many other MI fans would be thankful that he got out quickly. Although by then he had done the damage (2 runs in 6 balls)...