Royal Challengers Bangalore thread

FischerTal

You have my support bro....I don't want these chedhs to qualify.....they don't deserve to....you guys have shown superior team spirit this year....
:agree: add to that a decent bunch , without overacting , likable bunch :two_thumbs_up:

we know that. But will he play Sakib :--D
pawned :two_thumbs_up:
sakib isnt there. and even if he played, id still want KKR to lose just to see the SRH going into the Playoffs, just for the sake of it. I mean imagine, you have kohli, murali, DV, legend vinay, Gayle on side and they still fail to beat a side who has basically one big name, that is Dale steyn. I think most fans want KKR to lose tomorrow.:two_thumbs_up: Sunrisers will win B->

It was' date=' but traitors have no business opening RCB thread. Either fully support our captain or gtfo.[/quote'] RCB fan =/= Kohli fan. I support RCB because I'm from Karnataka. It is my home franchise. And it is the team that matters, not the individual. I respect Kohli's talent, but he has a horrible attitude which I absolutely hate. Plus his ads suck.....

It was' date=' but traitors have no business opening RCB thread. Either fully support our captain or gtfo.[/quote'] Aah, so Kohli fans are using these black mailing tactics to inconvenience our members. Not going to work dude, but we will definitely work against such systematic discrimination and bigotry. Just because a member is part of a club or anti a player does not mean he loses his right to support a team or voice his opinion or open any thread. Unless you can point me towards an ICF rule which states otherwise?

RCB fan =/= Kohli fan. I support RCB because I'm from Karnataka. It is my home franchise. And it is the team that matters, not the individual. I respect Kohli's talent, but he has a horrible attitude which I absolutely hate. Plus his ads suck.....
he is not serious brah . just for fun. Even I don't like Kohli's attitude , but as long as he is RCB captain he is have my support :proud:

It was' date=' but traitors have no business opening RCB thread. [b']Either fully support our captain or gtfo.
There are no such rules to open a thread or to become a mascot. He is from Karnataka and this is his home team and has all rights to create an OP with RCB being his team that he roots for.