Pune Warriors IPL 2013 - Official Thread

Yoda-esque

This can be the bet. If you win, my signature becomes - 'CSK is the best IPL team ever'. (something similar) If I win, your signature becomes - 'No team sucks more than CSK' (something similar) Deal? :hmmm:
Deal :two_thumbs_up: I would even add PWI Rocks!! And you need add Rajini sir's pic as ur avatar like all of us :woot:
:hmmm:

Yuvraj was really waste of space alongwith Uthappam' date=' Dinda.[/quote'] it was expected ...i have been saying this from start he doesn ot even deserves to be in idnian team right now specially in odis but we indains some times get to emotional :cantstop:

Really feel sorry for the supporters.....This franchise is an enigma......I feel their IPL withdrawal stunt pissed Sirni mama off so much that he has sent this team on exile from the top half of the table......

What's with the idea of STILL using Dinda as the death overs bowler. I understand that the team and the captain wants to show him some confidence but what exactly is this confidence when he has been delivering poor results every time. Finch has really been poor as a captain and they lost their last 3 matches with that as one of the key reason. Finch is a good opener but captain, not at all.