Know your Rajeev... ( Known )

Lurker

They say in a Cyberworld a person has a different personality than what he is in real life. Well it is time to put our fellow posters through the grind and get to know them better. Rajeev is our first poster who is gonna get interviewed. I have probably "known" Rajeev for 3 years or so, give or take a few. Even when I was not on ICF I would run into his CVP videos and I had no clue he was the Mod at Desitorrents(though all those hardcore videos should have given me hint!). It has been great to know him and now its time to roast or grill him. Please be advised that you can ask him whatever you want to, just be careful not to be rude or mean or out of line. This questionairre can be updated till 27th September after which Rajeev can rest his arse and get going(Rajeev please dont respond till you get all the questions in) xx

First set of questions(from Aditi - yes the person who only talks about Gujjus or Naaz..and sometimes about Gujjus in Naaz). Aight Mr. Rajeev, let's hear your 60 Confessions. 1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? 2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? 3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you? 4. Do you take compliments well? 5. Do you play Sudoku? 6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? 7. Do you like tongue rings? 8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? 11. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment. 12. Do any songs make you cry? 13. Are you continuing your education? 14. Do you know how to shoot a gun? 16. When was the last time you had Ice Cream? 17. Favorite children's movie? 18. What color are your eyes? 19. How tall are you? 20. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you? 21. Any secret admirers? 22. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? 23. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? 24. Favorite ex? 25. Do you like mayo?. 26. Do you like mustard? 27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? 28. Do you look like your mom or dad? 29. How long does it take you to shower? 31. What movie do you want to see right now? 32. What did you do for New Years? 33. Do you think The Grudge was crappy? 35. Was your mom a cheerleader? 36. What's the last letter of your middle name? 37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 38. Do you like care bears? 39. What do you buy at the Movies? 40. Do you know how to play poker? 41. Do you wear your seatbelt? 42. What do you wear to sleep? 43. Anything big ever happen in your town? 44. You like your hair straight or curly? 45. Is your lip pierced? 46. Do you like Liver? 47. Have you ever been in love? 48. Do you like funny or serious people better? 49. Ever been to L.A.? 50. Do you like the rain? 51. Ocean or pool? 52. What's your favorite drink? 53. Do you hate chocolate? 54. Are you a gullible person? 55. Do you need a bf/gf to be happy? 56.? 57. Are you easy to get along with? 58. What is your favorite time of day? 59. Do you like PINK? 60. what are you listening to? xxx

A few questions right off the bat: 1) Whats the story behind you and video websites? Was it on a whim? Was it to take on the establishment? 2) You can have an evening dinner with 5 Indian movie personalities, which one gets the invite and why? 3) You get a chance to see a rare 1970 cricket video involving India OR you get a 1970s rare Hindi movie video, which one do you watch? 4) If world came to standstill tomorrow(hopefully not) which 3 girls face shall flash infront of your eyes first? Names not neccessary. 5) How old were you when you first saw a pink(XXX) magazine...I am guessing 8..righto? :D

Predz you know its 42. Stop askin silly questions. *toast* to the most selfless cyber persona i know! To Rajeev No questions from me, lurks has asled most of them. i actually know u for atleast 5 years now from DT to ICF old to ICF new

28th September is the last day, dont forget guys. Rajeev some more for you. 1) Of all the cricket matches that you have watched which one comes to mind right away. 2) Whats one aspect of cricket that you wish Sachin had more of? 3) A movie is made on your life, who gets to play you? 4) Your favorite gaali.. 5) Girls, are they pleasure or pain??

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? Any Old Mumbai Friend 2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Always not because I want to, coz where I live, you have to rent the cart for $1 :cantstop: 3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you? YES 4. Do you take compliments well? I feel embarrased 5. Do you play Sudoku? Sure I do, I am still stuck on my first square 6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I will survive for sure, I will accept the fact that if a caveman did it, why not me 7. Do you like tongue rings? I hate them, it's a ridiculous thing to do 8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Just school picnics 11. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment. Nice, Friendly, Humorous 12. Do any songs make you cry? Not really 13. Are you continuing your education? Nope 14. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Not really, but I can aim well 16. When was the last time you had Ice Cream? 1 week ago 17. Favorite children's movie? Jungle Book 18. What color are your eyes? Dark Brown 19. How tall are you? 5 " 8" 20. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you? I am all about starting over, I sure would 21. Any secret admirers? Dunno 22. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Many times 23. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? We don't have one in Canada 24. Favorite ex? 1st Love is the best 25. Do you like mayo?. Yes and NO 26. Do you like mustard? On Tandoori Chicken 27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Sleep 28. Do you look like your mom or dad? As a kid, DAD..now MOM but offcourse BOTH 29. How long does it take you to shower? 22 minutes 31. What movie do you want to see right now? Hey Baby 32. What did you do for New Years? Went to a friends house for Dinner 33. Do you think The Grudge was crappy? I never watched it 35. Was your mom a cheerleader? :finger: 36. What's the last letter of your middle name? M 37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 6.5 38. Do you like care bears? I really don't care 39. What do you buy at the Movies? Popcorn/Coke, sometimes Nachos 40. Do you know how to play poker? Born Gambler I was known as badass Poker player back in Bombay, I used to play Video Poker in underground joints and one Saturday evening, I doubled Rs 8/- to Rs 8 ,908/- after doubling on two pair of jacks and kings I was also a pool hustler 41. Do you wear your seatbelt? Always 42. What do you wear to sleep? Boxers 43. Anything big ever happen in your town? Yes, Vancouver always has something big 44. You like your hair straight or curly? As a kid, I had curly hair and I'd give an arm and a leg to have it straight. After a trip to Goa back in 1994...I keep it short 45. Is your lip pierced? Nopes 46. Do you like Liver? I have studied Hotel Management in Switzerland, I aced the cooking class with a liver dish I made in my first semester The Dish got me grades but I hated it 47. Have you ever been in love? At 30+, If I haven't..then I should invent the time machine 48. Do you like funny or serious people better? FUNNY Serious is like a 1st stage of heart attack 49. Ever been to L.A.? YES, back in 1983 50. Do you like the rain? With Rummy, Vodka, Friends and Khandala in the afternoon 51. Ocean or pool? Ocean Not for swimming 52. What's your favorite drink? Goldschläger is a cinnamon schnapps made in Switzerland. The liqueur is clear and has flakes of 23 karat gold leaf suspended in it. The amount of gold has been reported to be less than 0.1 grams per 750 mL bottle. Goldschlager_Swiss_Cinnamon_Schnapps_70cl.jpg 53. Do you hate chocolate? Who does 54. Are you a gullible person? I tend to so I could gather info 55. Do you need a bf/gf to be happy? Nahh 56.? 57. Are you easy to get along with? 1st in the list 58. What is your favorite time of day? 4:50pm 59. Do you like PINK? Only while cutting steak 60. what are you listening to? Nothing at this time Rajeev, what motivates you to keep providing these videos for us ? Nothing, its just natural as I was deprived of this facility 1) Whats the story behind you and video websites? Was it on a whim? Was it to take on the establishment? It started with showing gif images Then it was showing live video on yahoo webcam even though the cam was like screenshots ( back in 2004 ) Then it was in torrents on Desi Torrents which eventually led to my moderatorship One fine day I just thought..why not a blog where people from around the world can view it w/o downloading and create a library..since then I am where I am now 2) You can have an evening dinner with 5 Indian movie personalities, which one gets the invite and why? Sharukh - I am desperate to ask him if he heard that voice mail I left for him in Toronto DJ Aqeel - Akhil was a good friend back in the day ( 1993 ) and he called me once to his house so I could convince his mother to leave India and goto USA. He was planning it for odd jobs and experience and I just explained the facts..always wanted to ask him again if that ever mattered Rishi Kapoor - As a kid, I loved his moves and I always wanted to meet him Amol Palekar - King of Comedy IMO back in in the day, want to hear about his life Amitabh Bachan - I want to know how he handled fame and if he ever did Zeenat 3) You get a chance to see a rare 1970 cricket video involving India OR you get a 1970s rare Hindi movie video, which one do you watch? Cricket for sure 4) If world came to standstill tomorrow(hopefully not) which 3 girls face shall flash infront of your eyes first? Names not neccessary. Mother and 2 ex'es 5) How old were you when you first saw a pink(XXX) magazine...I am guessing 8..righto? Actually 4, you are not from Mumbai are you 6) What is the meaning of life There's no meaning, its different for everyone and thats the way it should be 7) are you a Bigger(Better) Tendulkar Fan than Iam Yes, I am. 1. When stuck in office, do u often think like this "abey yaar, abhi toh ghar jaake highlights bhi upload karni hai?" Yes, and I hate that 2. How long, how long would u like to continue this on blog?no planz of getting a .com domain??? As long as its running, but you never know How much do you love me Rajeev as a friend? I don't hate anyone, its just that some people are special Do you have more than 24hrs in your day? Sometimes it seems that way How did you react to India's win over Aus. 188 looked like 350 who are you? what are you? where are you? Just another person on the net ) Of all the cricket matches that you have watched which one comes to mind right away. 1998 Sharjah Final 2) Whats one aspect of cricket that you wish Sachin had more of? Hook Shot 3) A movie is made on your life, who gets to play you? Rishi Kapoor 4) Your favorite gaali.. Oh F** and Bhe*** 5) Girls, are they pleasure or pain?? They are pleasure in pain Fav food? Middle Eastern Tandoori/BBQ Sushi Mothers Dal Chawal tumhara takiakalam kya hai? Jeeyo or Jeeno do first crush? Vow, really can't remember Know Any cooking recipes.? Chinese. Green Chilli Chicken but I am tired to type that now Drinking games? Sure, Drink as much as you can How many film stars do you know? Not many, but do know behind-the-scenes ones How has living in so many countries influenced your thoughts, ideas, and beliefs? Mumbai, India was just like any other Switzerland - Met Pakistansi in Switzerland which injected the fire in me to watch Cricket after insulting India. Yes, I never watched cricket before that and I started watching it only for Tendulkar Met lot of Europeans and their culture was a great experience, especially with my Greek roomate US oF A - I have worked in a fast paced Indian Restaurant in New York and that was some experience in terms of dealing with frustration and what real hard work is - during Uni days in Rhode Island, my whole friend circle were Delhi'ites who belonged to Army families, it was a great experience coz frankly India in my eyes was just Bombay and nothing more. Canada - I see a lot of difference between US and here, people are not real money crazy here. They work hard but not as much as in the US, they are happy with an avg salary of 2.000/month and watch hockey They are calm and genuinely multicultural. But, if I get a chance..I will take the 1st flight and settle back in Mumbai