This is why we are a bowling Powerhouse(IPL Version)

maniac

cant really refute that specially in t20.. but in odis u have to play out his entire first spell cos of 2 new balls and if pitch has anything he will win u match on his own but not 1-1 this circus is nothing compared to tests steyn has pawned us even in india in tests
Steyn is a beast in taking advantage of favorable conditions. Also pretty accurate. But in ODIs he doesn't mix his deliveries well. It is amazing he has played only 72 ODIs but played 65 tests.

Steyn is a beast in taking advantage of favorable conditions. Also pretty accurate. But in ODIs he doesn't mix his deliveries well. It is amazing he has played only 72 ODIs but played 65 tests.
thats why is legend in tests they keep there best bowler fit for important format which matters btw morkel is better odi bowler i think in champions trophy he will be the one to watch out for

Just as I had predicted' date=' the Telangana Pickles' slide down the points table has started. :phehehe:[/quote'] Keep em coming:hysterical: we sill stand back and collect the data because victory will be that much sweeter when the haters get a slap on their faces....this is called setting it up perfectly :icflove:

It was one ODI where Sachin made 200. Dhoni killed Steyn in that game. Dhoni in ODIs >>>>>>> Steyn in ODIs.
48.2 Steyn to Dhoni, SIX, that's disappeared into the crowd, full toss for the umpteenth time by Steyn who swings that into the stands over deep midwicket, all power there 48.3 Steyn to Dhoni, no run, short and wide, reaches to play the upper cut, misses, not called a wide, marginal call there 48.4 Steyn to Dhoni, FOUR, four more, short on middle and leg and he pulls it away, it goes off the glove past the keeper to the fine-leg boundary 48.5 Steyn to Dhoni, SIX, six more, Dhoni reaches his fifty in style, bludgeons that mercilessly into the crowd, full and w

48.2 Steyn to Dhoni, SIX, that's disappeared into the crowd, full toss for the umpteenth time by Steyn who swings that into the stands over deep midwicket, all power there 48.3 Steyn to Dhoni, no run, short and wide, reaches to play the upper cut, misses, not called a wide, marginal call there 48.4 Steyn to Dhoni, FOUR, four more, short on middle and leg and he pulls it away, it goes off the glove past the keeper to the fine-leg boundary 48.5 Steyn to Dhoni, SIX, six more, Dhoni reaches his fifty in style, bludgeons that mercilessly into the crowd, full and w
on flattest road where some one scored 200?

He smoked him around in one of the IPL as well. earlier edition. Dhoni has done that against Malinga as well a far better death bowler in ODIs than Steyn. Give some credit where it is due.
why bring in ipl? i was talking abt odis whenever they have played steyn has dne well dhoni can only do well at end and he flopped in world cup did well here and its no competiton when track suits steyn he will get dhoni 9/10 :giggle:

on flattest road where some one scored 200?
Steyn isn't gonna do any damn thing to Dhoni in the deaths. I was referring to the same post as that of VVS. In the T20 WC and there hasn't been any game where Steyn rocked Dhoni in the deaths. Steyn is an average bowler in the deaths whereas Dhoni is a gun there.

why bring in ipl? i was talking abt odis whenever they have played steyn has dne well dhoni can only do well at end and he flopped in world cup did well here and its no competiton when track suits steyn he will get dhoni 9/10 :giggle:
He often got out to spinners or run out than Steyn :hmmm: Out of 10 innings they played against each other he was dismissed by Steyn just once.