I hate CSK

Laaloo

Why the hate....Appreciate CSK's efficiency in the art of abusing power :hail:....I am sold....I know CSK stands for everything we at SRH beleive i.e Hardwork and brilliance but can't admire their success PS:They are also our coallation support so :csk:

husseyout.jpg Bat beyond the line. Click on the bar to see the original image size. I rest my case. :bow:
Hussey just got the benefit of doubt. They should have ultraslomo for runouts.
Such preciseness :hatsoff:
I cant seriously see a frame in which both the bails are completely dislodged and the bat is still is 100% on the line in a single frame.Infact from the front angle (24 sec) it looked even more inconclusive in the video u posted. AS I earlier said it should have been a common sense decision from 3rd umpire and Hussey should have been given out based on the frames available.But all this clear cut out , not marginal or some sort of kanspiracy are just ridiculous and frankly comical.
hussey.jpg

vibash no matter what you post' date=' until the csk fanboys take their yellow tinted glasses off they wont be able to see the reality[/quote'] I wasn't expecting fans to go the same way. I can understand management and srini mama trying to make sure that team doesn't lose, but fans supporting the same is not a good trend. :headshake:

I wasn't expecting fans to go the same way. I can understand management and srini mama trying to make sure that team doesn't lose' date=' but fans supporting the same is not a good trend. :headshake:[/quote'] These are same guys who think if you have power abuse it :D

        ▄▄  ▄███▄ ▄▀▀▀▄   ▄█████████▀ Rest of IPL █    █  ▄██████  █▀ █    █  ▀██████████▄ ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀██▀   █  ▀CSK▀   ██▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ███▄▄

This is just :headshake:. I'm expecting IPL committee to take this matter seriously and ban CSK from IPL for fixing the third umpire. But that wont happen as Srini mama rules all things cricket wise in India.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Keep on dreaming. Not gonna happen.

LOL@those ignoring the side angle and drooling at the worst possible angle to determine if bat crossed the line. BTW the pic I posted is the exact same as what someone else posted claiming bat didn't cross the line. I just expanded size to make my point and looks like I did which is why people are scrambling to come up with alternate angles. :winky:

LOL@those ignoring the side angle and drooling at the worst possible angle to determine if bat crossed the line. BTW the pic I posted is the exact same as what someone else posted claiming bat didn't cross the line. I just expanded size to make my point and looks like I did which is why people are scrambling to come up with alternate angles. :winky:
Nope it isn't and why would you consider side angle at all in this case? For run outs, you look for a frame where bails are off and bat is not within crease, not for frames were bails are off and bat is in crease.

Nope it isn't and why would you consider side angle at all in this case? For run outs, you look for a frame where bails are off and bat is not within crease, not for frames were bails are off and bat is in crease.
Original post with image claiming out: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2331037&postcount=763 Why would you consider the side angle to consider if the bat crossed the line? Seriously?