I hate CSK

Laaloo

But for Mumbai to win' date=' All CSK players should have thrown the match. This is like when padosis say, we would have won. We did not lose, our players just fixed to lose. And they say this, very very proudly[/quote'] What ever.. CKS has humiliated you guys so far that you hate them for ever.. mommy they bet us.. cry-baby-trump.jpg

What ever.. CKS has humiliated you guys so far that you hate them for ever.. mommy they bet us.. cry-baby-trump.jpg
Wait, you are one who came crying for your mommy in this thread, you are the one who started making excuses for why your team lost to us, etc, etc and somehow its we who are humilated? Clearly everyone can see who is crying like a girl on this thread

Let me tell me how much I hate CSK 1) If I were on a crashing plane and CSK was a parachute, I would rather jump off to my painful death than touch the yellow material 2) If I had diarrhea and CSK was the only toilet available, I would hold it all in and burst my insides to glory 3) If I was on the gallows, and CSK was a President's pardon, I would kick off the bucket myself 4) If I was scuba diving and CSK was the last tank of oxygen, I would gladly choke myself to death on the salty water 5) If I brought a hot chick with AIDs home and CSK was the last condom, I would live with AIDS my whole life 6) If I was watching an IPL Final and CSK was playing against CSK, I would support the rain Gods to avoid seeing CSK win Did I mention I hate CSK?
Bump

Wait' date=' you are one who came crying for your mommy in this thread, you are the one who started making excuses for why your team lost to us, etc, etc and somehow its we who are humilated? Clearly everyone can see who is crying like a girl on this thread[/quote'] Me ? are you nuts ? :cantstop: see your ***** is bleeding blood :hysterical: