Feel sorry for Sachin

zubinpepsi

So much so for name calling. I say again (and hopefully you shall understand it better now). With Sachin in the team we did NOT win, we Sachin OUT we did. Samjha? Good now get lost. xxx
Lurks , very disappointed with that reaction. Sachin was the best batsman in the odis against england and the quickest too.

This speculation about Sachin in 20/20's isnt just speculation by oppurtunistic fans. Its not like we got eliminated in the first round and we are all saying - " If only Sachin was there..." If Hayden can be among the top scorers , so can Sachin. He isnt the worst fielder either. But its a good thing Ganguly didnt play.

who cares? we won, that's all should matter. feel sorry for sachin yes. but don't speculate that we would have won if he had played. cause if he had played, someone would have to sit out and no it can't be a convinient person who didn't score in a match. plus he isn't exactly to known to perform in grand finals as we lost like a gazillion of them with him in the team.

This speculation about Sachin in 20/20's isnt just speculation by oppurtunistic fans. Its not like we got eliminated in the first round and we are all saying - " If only Sachin was there..." If Hayden can be among the top scorers , so can Sachin. He isnt the worst fielder either. But its a good thing Ganguly didnt play.
MM, its wrong to pick ganguly out. He is as clean a striker of the cricket ball as anyone else. His lofted drives over cover and huge sixes will always make a difference ot the team....... one aspect which could be a problem , is fielding. But hell, we could always substitute with dinesh karthik in that department... ganguly has been bowling pretty decently these days...
who cares? we won, that's all should matter. feel sorry for sachin yes. but don't speculate that we would have won if he had played. cause if he had played, someone would have to sit out and no it can't be a convinient person who didn't score in a match. plus he isn't exactly to known to perform in grand finals as we lost like a gazillion of them with him in the team.
To say " Who cares ? we won !" is just plain dumb. So , would you have called for Sachin's entry into the team had we lost ? Bear in mind , its just a matter of balls between glory and pain in 20/20. India won , great .. but to say we cant question anything is just not acceptable.
MM, its wrong to pick ganguly out. He is as clean a striker of the cricket ball as anyone else. His lofted drives over cover and huge sixes will always make a difference ot the team....... one aspect which could be a problem , is fielding. But hell, we could always substitute with dinesh karthik in that department... ganguly has been bowling pretty decently these days...
Nope , even in ODIs , ganguly's hitting has been one-dimenensional, either over mid-wicket or cover. Even if scored at a RR of 100 , that wont have been enough. It was a good thing he didnt play.
He sounded over the moon when interviewed on IBN. I think he is the most passionate Indian cricket fan there is! He was overjoyed.
yes... he kept on talkingggggg.. he sounded very delighteddddd said hes always with the team doesnt matter where he is.. and he lll b always with the team..... WTG Sachinnnnnn. U ROCK!!!!!!!!1:two_thumbs_up:
Nope ' date=' even in ODIs , ganguly's hitting has been one-dimenensional, either over mid-wicket or cover. Even if scored at a RR of 100 , that wont have been enough. It was a good thing he didnt play.[/quote'] what about his square drives, his classy off drives and flicks,, one major thing against him is the pull / hook. But if thats your case to point , a lot of players are one dimensional and still have a huge presence....i guess its about how good you are in that dimension...i feel ganguly would have made his presence felt...
what about his square drives' date=' his classy off drives and flicks,, one major thing against him is the pull / hook. But if thats your case to point , a lot of players are one dimensional and still have a huge presence....i guess its about how good you are in that dimension...i feel ganguly would have made his presence felt...[/quote'] His fielding is just too pathetic anyways.. he would have been a BIG liability.

This is not the time to feel sorry folks. Its time to celebrate. I know how the three warriors feel. They have my sympathies. But am afraid we may not have won with these three on the field. The biggest reason we won this tourney is because of our approach to each game. Not to mention the running between the wickets and fielding. These little things made a great impact in close games.