Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

While I am not surprised and sensed this coming a mile away' date=' I find it sad that this will give the English commentators and journalists more reasons to bash the IPL.[/quote'] What nonsense? If there is fixing in scam we shuld hope guilt punished , why should we care what others say. These kind mentality what allows these crimes go unnoticed or punsihed.
More I think about it' date=' more I agree with the decision of banning RR and KXIP teams from IPL by BCCI in 4th edition for having questionable share pattern. If this episode is true, I am sure there could be owners involved in it.[/quote'] KXIP?
What nonsense? If there is fixing in scam we shuld hope guilt punished , why should we care what others say. These kind mentality what allows these crimes go unnoticed or punsihed.
I never said that they should get off scot free. What I meant is that this will ruin India's image even more and give the Australian and English media even more ammo to write bad things about us. That is what I am saddened about.
Dhoni has been openly discriminatory towards Sree in selection process but I can't believe he would go to any lengths to malign Sree's career....seems far fetched & emotion claim by Sree's father.
Delhi police claims there is no way Dhoni could have influenced the police
I never said that they should get off scot free. What I meant is that this will ruin India's image even more and give the Australian and English media even more ammo to write bad things about us. That is what I am saddened about.
For that you have to angry with players or system , not with English,Aussie press. Media is media , even our media also does same.
Bhaiyya hum log already nangey ho chukey hai. We have no image to restore. But the sad part is it will take an event like to make us react.

apparently delhi police spotted chandilla with bookies in gurgaon,sreesanth also went missiing,if its true why do these players,mind you already earning well,sell themselves to bookies for extra bucks.. really shameful :headshake:

Dhoni & Harbhajan conspired to end Sreesanth's Cricketing Career -Accuses Sreesanth's Father.

Cricketer S Sreesanth’s father Shanthakumaran Nair has blamed India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and teammate Harbhajan Singh for implicating his son in the spot-fixing scandal, saying his son is the victim of a larger conspiracy. “Dhoni and Harbhajan conspired to finish his cricketing career,†said Nair. “The latter had executed this with the help of a deputy superintendent of police in Punjab. Dhoni had threatened him recently that he won’t don the Indian cap again.†He did not elaborate as to why Dhoni and Harbhajan had allegedly conspired against his son. “He is innocent. A committed player, he will be the last person to do this,†said Madhu Balakrishnan, Sreesanth’s brother-in-law and a leading playback singer. The Kerala pacer was arrested along with his Rajasthan Royals teammates Ajit Chandila and Ankeet Chavan by Delhi police in Mumbai on Wednesday night on charges of spot-fixing in the ongoing Twenty 20 League. At least seven bookies have also been arrested, while police are on the lookout for others.
Source : http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Kerala/Sreesanth-s-parents-blame-Dhoni-Harbhajan-for-plot-against-son/Article1-1060900.aspx
Bhaiyya hum log already nangey ho chukey hai. We have no image to restore. But the sad part is it will take an event like to make us react.
True. India's image is not going to damaged by what other media says, it gets damaged because of all the fixing going on. Surely BCCI with all its money can invest in providing fool proof methods to avoid this?